Movie Sequels You're Waiting For

Ready to see Boondock Saints sequel

Ice Cube needs to make another Friday movie and stop making these stupid family comedy movies.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Alien Prequel, Iron Man 2, Transformers 3, and GhostBusters would be cool too.[/quote]

Oh fuck yea! I forgot about the Alien prequel, that’s going to be awesome…I hope.

a sequel to Dunston Checks In would be amazing…perhaps Dunston Checks Out?

no, but seriously Hitman or Shooter were awesome movies that deserve sequels. I could also live with another 3 Bourne movies

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
MaximusB wrote:
Alien Prequel, Iron Man 2, Transformers 3, and GhostBusters would be cool too.

Oh fuck yea! I forgot about the Alien prequel, that’s going to be awesome…I hope.[/quote]

Yea but no Sigourney Weaver :frowning: I think she will be in on the project, but I can’t imagine she will be in the movie. I will always find her smokin’ hot.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
MaximusB wrote:
Alien Prequel, Iron Man 2, Transformers 3, and GhostBusters would be cool too.

Oh fuck yea! I forgot about the Alien prequel, that’s going to be awesome…I hope.

Yea but no Sigourney Weaver :frowning: I think she will be in on the project, but I can’t imagine she will be in the movie. I will always find her smokin’ hot.
[/quote]

smoking hot…no. Hot. Yes.

steaming hot?

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
steaming hot?[/quote]

Hot enough.

the hobbit

All Saints Day. It’s finally coming out.

Saw 7. Or are we on 6 now…

TOY STORY 3, GONNA BE THE SICKEST MOVIE EVER

superbad II

The 2 next Terminator movies.

More of the X-men Origins - wolverine was freakin awesome

[quote]jermaine0321 wrote:
no, but seriously Hitman or Shooter were awesome movies that deserve sequels. I could also live with another 3 Bourne movies[/quote]

Never played the Hitman games but the movie was so chronically bad that they couldn’t do any worse with a sequel. If that Kurlyenko gal wasn’t in it it would have had nothing at all going for it.

I want to see a sequal to The Day After Tomorrow. It could be called A Week Next Tuesday.

Teen Wolf 3

[quote]Cockney Blue wrote:
I want to see a sequal to The Day After Tomorrow. It could be called A Week Next Tuesday.[/quote]

Pretty sure this is the plot of 2012. Roland Emmerich didn’t completely destroy the Earth yet, so he’s trying to finish the job with this new POS movie.

My birthday is 10 days before that alleged day the Mayans think will be the end of the world, guess I better throw the party of all time.

[quote]bpeloquin wrote:
Prequel :

The Hobbit [/quote]

I’m Waiting!

Spiderman…eh but ill see it
Pirates- sure
Ironman
I havent even seen the first transformers!