(Movie) Running Scared

This movie is a must see.

Eh, its action packed, pretty badass, but I sure as hell wouldn’t mark it as “must see.”

Is this the Billy Crystal and Gregory Hines movie? It is actually pretty good. Far better than would be expected from a little comedian and a dancer.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Is this the Billy Crystal and Gregory Hines movie? It is actually pretty good. Far better than would be expected from a little comedian and a dancer.[/quote]

I bet the poster is talking about the newer one with the guy from the first “Fast and Furious”.

I gotta agree and say that one is a fine movie.

[quote]martin blank wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Is this the Billy Crystal and Gregory Hines movie? It is actually pretty good. Far better than would be expected from a little comedian and a dancer.

I bet the poster is talking about the newer one with the guy from the first “Fast and Furious”.

I gotta agree and say that one is a fine movie.

[/quote]

I didn’t know they made a new one but I wondered why someone was posting about a 20 year old movie.

Man, I am old.

Saw this move not expecting much, but it was one of the most enjoyable films I have seen in a while. The way it was filmed is immense superb watching. I have recommended this film to all my friends and they have all loved it (most movie buffs too) definitely one of the most underrated films in a long long time!!

I kind of thought it was one adventure too long.

I mean, the part where his wife is saving the kids from the child molesters was a bit much to swallow.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
I didn’t know they made a new one but I wondered why someone was posting about a 20 year old movie.

Man, I am old.
[/quote]

Shit, me too. I thought the same thing as you. It was a decent movie though.

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
I kind of thought it was one adventure too long.

I mean, the part where his wife is saving the kids from the child molesters was a bit much to swallow.

[/quote]

I thought it was kinda cool. It was the same kind of wild ride into the underbelly of society that Pulp Fiction was.

Crazy outlandish stuff, very cool movie.

Not fantastic, but worth a watch.