Movie Quote Game

I’m bored… movie quote game anyone? Deal!

“Cooper! I’ve got a shotgun out here. Open this door, you muthafucka! or I swear to God I’ll blow it to shit.”

[quote]BodyByGame20 wrote:
I’m bored… movie quote game anyone? Deal!

“Cooper! I’ve got a shotgun out here. Open this door, you muthafucka! or I swear to God I’ll blow it to shit.”
[/quote]

I don’t know. What is it?

Night of The Living Dead! 1990…
Damn, that line cracks me up every time!

“Just let your soul glo, just let it shine through. Just let your soooooul glo, baby.”

love the av

Okay, got one.

“I’m the dude.”

Should be easy…

ah fuck, the guy with the Lebowski avatar, beat me to it.
Lol

Big Lebowski!

“Saigon… shit; I’m still only in Saigon… Every time I think I’m gonna wake up back in the jungle.”

[quote]PaddyM wrote:
“Just let your soul glo, just let it shine through. Just let your soooooul glo, baby.”

love the av[/quote]

soul glo… uhm Coming to America… probably Eddie Murphy

[quote]CrookedCrown wrote:
“Saigon… shit; I’m still only in Saigon… Every time I think I’m gonna wake up back in the jungle.”[/quote]

is that from Apocalypse Now??

“You break my record, now I break you, like I break your friend.”

[quote]CrookedCrown wrote:
“Saigon… shit; I’m still only in Saigon… Every time I think I’m gonna wake up back in the jungle.”[/quote]

apocalypse now

Martha’s 105. Years old that is; she’s considerably heavier than that.

same movie: Just try to keep your clothes on. There’s no abomination like the sight of you passed out with your dress pulled up over your head.

Bloodsport… Bolo Yeung (forgot his character’s name)

fuckin’ bloodsport! Bolo Yeung!!!

“You just shot an unarmed man…” -Random Cowboy

“I guess he should have armed himself” -Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven

[quote]ActionJackson wrote:
“You just shot an unarmed man…” -Random Cowboy

“I guess he should have armed himself” -Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven [/quote]

You failed at the movie quote game.

“The greatest deed that Luke Skywalker ever did, was to take down a Deathstar, right? As far as I’m concerned that’s what everybody needs.”

Good luck

“Don’t you dare try to stiffle me! Whose band is this anyway, you cox suckers!?!”

[quote]rundymc wrote:
“The greatest deed that Luke Skywalker ever did, was to take down a Deathstar, right? As far as I’m concerned that’s what everybody needs.”

Good luck[/quote]

Clerks?

“Multiple Miggs in the next cell, he hissed at you, what did he say?” -Hanibal Lector

He said, “I can smell your C**T” -Clarice Starling

“I myself cannot. You use Evian skin cream and sometimes you wear L’air Du Temps, but not today”
-Hanibal Lector