Movie Popcorn = Bulk

Just wathed an interesting news report on CBS and thought i would share. According to CBS Medium movie popcorn at Regal or AMC is 1600 calories. The same as 3 hamburgers and 12 pats of butter. Next time you need some quick calories of your bulk i would suggest hitting up the movie theater. However i would much rather eat 3 burgers.

1600 calories? That’s gotta include at least a full cup of that fake butter stuff.

I almost always get popcorn when I go to the movies, no butter. It’s filling, delicious, relatively low calorie, and I can stick my penis through the bottom and get a blowjob during the movie.

f- popcorn, what a waste of eating.

I’ve brought a Panera sammich into a movie before, now that’s eatin

[quote]samdan wrote:
1600 calories? That’s gotta include at least a full cup of that fake butter stuff.

I almost always get popcorn when I go to the movies, no butter. It’s filling, delicious, relatively low calorie, and I can stick my penis through the bottom and get a blowjob during the movie.[/quote]

You must be using the fun size bag of popcorn.

the best salad in america is made at panera’s

[quote]samdan wrote:

I almost always get popcorn when I go to the movies, no butter. It’s filling, delicious, relatively low calorie, and I can stick my penis through the bottom and get a blowjob during the movie.[/quote]

Pee Wee Herman? Is that you?

actually they reported that the popcorn was with no butter. Supposedly the kernels and popcorn are fried in coconut oil, not air popped. I usually like to bring some beef jerky or a 12 pack of natty light. Depends if i am in the healthy mood or not.

First thing I noticed, its 1160 calories in a medium popcorn COMBO, that means soda as well. Considering that the mediums I get at the Regal around here are like 3-4 cans of soda, that’s nearly over half the calories right there… It says nothing about butter vs no butter, and considering they said that the combo has 60 grams (THREE DAYS’ WORTH!!!) of fat, they HAD to use butter. Take out the butter and sugar water and I bet you a medium popcorn is more like 400 calories.

[quote]eremesu wrote:
the best salad in america is made at panera’s[/quote]

best turkey and cheese grilled sammich ever :smiley:

oh, and their chocolate chip cookies are money

I don’t even count the calories from popcorn. Same goes for beer.

Has anyone ever tried the microwaveable popcorn with the cheddar cheese already inside the bag. That stuff is one deliciously salty snack. Comes in different flavors of cheese too for all you fancy people.

[quote]samdan wrote:

First thing I noticed, its 1160 calories in a medium popcorn COMBO, that means soda as well. Considering that the mediums I get at the Regal around here are like 3-4 cans of soda, that’s nearly over half the calories right there… It says nothing about butter vs no butter, and considering they said that the combo has 60 grams (THREE DAYS’ WORTH!!!) of fat, they HAD to use butter. Take out the butter and sugar water and I bet you a medium popcorn is more like 400 calories.[/quote]

Yeah i found the article: http://wcbstv.com/health/movie.popcorn.calorie.2.1321798.html
They didnt include the soda on the broadcast news. The article about movie food is pretty shocking. Still would rather have 3 quater pounders though.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Has anyone ever tried the microwaveable popcorn with the cheddar cheese already inside the bag. That stuff is one deliciously salty snack. Comes in different flavors of cheese too for all you fancy people. [/quote]

No but I really want some. Cheese makes everything better.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
f- popcorn, what a waste of eating.

I’ve brought a Panera sammich into a movie before, now that’s eatin[/quote]

lol… my buddy once snuck a 4x4 from in and out into the movies… in the cuff of his pants. He had really baggy pants…