Movements to Avoid with 30-10-30?

Since I don’t have a leg press, I did the db squats as the second set, after pre-exhausting with leg extensions. If I add the wall squats, I’m thinking I could do the db squats as regular reps, as outlined for the leg press, which I’m thinking balances out the 60 second static wall squat in terms of cardio reaction. Your point is good either way as far as limiting the weight used for db squats in the quad killer routine. For the leg press, the quad killer article outlines ‘at least 12 reps’, so if I use the db squat as my replacement for the leg press in this routine, I’m thinking I can add more reps as I progress, if I can handle it. Either way I can see many possible issues with adding weight to the db squat now that I think about it. It might limit the stance and change the resistance added to different muscles unevenly.

I did a “modified” hip belt squat (30-10-30). I put a 60lbs DB in my weight belt (just buckled it into my belt in the front. It worked very well. I tried sitting back as much as I possibly could and did the first 30 seconds pretty easily, I then did 11 reps concentrating on slow contractions and perfect form, then the painful 30 seconds negative. At end I had to use my hands to get back up.

Regards,
Ron