Move to Australia

Platypus is delicious as well

Where did you find platypus meat! I want

1 Like

Well, you have to go to the zoo and capture the little fuckers when no ones looking, then go home, fire up the barby. Gut the platypus and cut off the tail so you dont die (if you want to be poisoned you can, its just extra flavour for the price of death) then coat in your favorite seasoning , cook on high heat for 10 minutes each side, and no need for oil cum works fine. There ya have it! Some delicious platypus, a classic aussie meal.

3 Likes

Fool, a male platypus administers venom through a spur in its heel

Can I use my koala jizz or is that an odd flavour profile?

Lol was thinking of stingrays then.

5 star flavour would definitely recommend and fry some testicles as well, it gives it that extra crunch.

Having eaten fried bull testicles before, I can say they are genuinely delicious

1 Like

I eat other Australians

5 Likes

Bull testicles for gainzz

Donā€™t mess with guinea pigs?

1 Like

Itā€™s definitely on my menu!

Youā€™re a monster!

2 Likes

Gotta admit Queensland is pretty nice, and thatā€™s coming from a New South Welshman.
Queensland in general is a little more laidback than metro NSW.

Very true. Im yet to find a fellow queenslander who actually gives a shit

1 Like

Letā€™s face it,
When you have cam smith, johnathon thurston, cooper cronk and billy slater as your spine, youā€™re gunna be far pressed to have a worry in the world
(Nsw born but qld bred) :joy:

Agreed, but letā€™s just ignore the Reds for a while

Not for long now though; be the end of an era soon. The Qld brains have been beating the rock apes of nsw for over a decade but I fear a change is coming.

Itā€™ll be closer no doubt, but with milf, hunt, Morgan, Taylor, croft (early days but Iā€™m sure), friend, McCullough, granvile, the list goes on and onā€¦
I would argue nswā€™s only real promise is Cleary.
I fear for the forwards though, this 4 front row rotation between woods, klemmer, RCG and McLean is leathal this World Cup.
Interesting fact, I came up through the bulldogs junior system and klem is 2 years my senior so our Harold matts/jersey flegg/under 20ā€™s trained together and we all toured together when we played junior states and national games
Could always tell he was going to go onto the next level, itā€™s scary to think he hasnā€™t even reached anywhere near his body maturity yet

All good players and Iā€™m really happy with Morgans form lately, but the Melbourne spine + Thurston who is the best supporting player in the game is just a huge hole to fill. I donā€™t like to admit it but qld need to bring absolute quality every origin to get around the hard hitting forward pack of the blues.

Oh thatā€™s cool man! No guesses what position you played :joy: I take it you are a Canterbury fan? I support the Knights (be kind lol)

Yeah itā€™s hard to argue
Along with locky, I dare say they are going to be the next immortals with inglisā€¦
Youā€™ll be surprised to hear I was actually centre, was much leaner back then hahaha

And no Iā€™m not Iā€™m a broncos supporter actually :joy::joy::joy:

Oh wow, 2 surprises! Haha

Definitely locky, donā€™t know about Inglis though. Iā€™m thinking locky, Smith and Thurston. Iā€™d like to say cronk but I donā€™t see him making it either.