Move Over Greg Valentino

New kid is in town

[quote]Doh wrote:
New kid is in town

lol synthol not even once.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/meet_big_mo_the_real_life_popeyesomething_smells_syntholly?pageNo=0#5419622

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/omg_swole?id=5367476&pageNo=0

Funny he says he has no money for oils, but has money for all the food he eats…

Saw video on the news of this guy working out. the weights he was throwing around were pathetic. Pretty sure an arm is supposed to have veins in it.

Steroids, synthol whatever it is it looks so retarded! Why would you want to look like that???

I also see he uses the Huh rep philosophy, 1/10th ROM!

I believe I said this in another thread, but if he had actually trained to develop biceps and triceps like that, he wouldn’t be missing deltoids and forearms.

Amazing how some people will deny deny deny no matter how obvious their lie.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
I believe I said this in another thread, but if he had actually trained to develop biceps and triceps like that, he wouldn’t be missing deltoids and forearms.

Amazing how some people will deny deny deny no matter how obvious their lie.

S[/quote]

It worked for OJ…once.

This guy looks like a fucking tool. How could anyone look in the mirror at that and say…damn…nice work.

Synthol bodies are pathetic

Yeah, he’s a tool, but so are people, The Guinness Book, and the media who believe he’s the real deal.

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:
This guy looks like a fucking tool. How could anyone look in the mirror at that and say…damn…nice work.

Synthol bodies are pathetic[/quote]

just putting in out there that pretty much every pro bodybuilder has used synthol at least once in there career. but i do agree that this just looks stupid

[quote]ryan.b_96 wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

just putting in out there that pretty much every pro bodybuilder has used synthol at least once in there career. but i do agree that this just looks stupid[/quote]

Citations?

On a cold Friday afternoon, I had come home from school. I had been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungry, didn’t have any lunch. In fact, I didn’t eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn’t ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was.

Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag.

I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. “Mom, it’s just for a school project”. “What project?” “I don’t know mom I just started it!”. A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this.

I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don’t want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don’t. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear “Do you want a cookie I just baked”. I know I do not have time for this **** now. “No mom I do not want a cookie” I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?

[quote]SSC wrote:

[quote]ryan.b_96 wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

just putting in out there that pretty much every pro bodybuilder has used synthol at least once in there career. but i do agree that this just looks stupid[/quote]

Citations?[/quote]

synthol is widely used in the bodybuilding world to stretch out fascia to increase muscle growth… this is pretty common knowledge lol

dude this guy is a fucking joke if he trained at my gym i wouldn’t be able to workout because i’d be laughing so much, fucking pathetic

he’s natty

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:

[quote]ryan.b_96 wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

Citations?[/quote]

synthol is widely used in the bodybuilding world to stretch out fascia to increase muscle growth… this is pretty common knowledge lol[/quote]

? That doesn’t mean “pretty much every pro bodybuilder has used synthol” like the other poster wrote. I am sure there are many who have, but this bullshit where some of you act like you know exactly what someone you don’t know personally is doing is a little over the top.

Outside of extreme situations when you can visibly tell the difference is a cause of synthol, spreading more rumors based on unsupported assumptions can ruin bodybuilding for all of us.

[quote]Achilles of war wrote:
On a cold Friday afternoon, I had come home from school. I had been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungry, didn’t have any lunch. In fact, I didn’t eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn’t ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was.

Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag.

I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. “Mom, it’s just for a school project”. “What project?” “I don’t know mom I just started it!”. A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this.

I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don’t want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don’t. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear “Do you want a cookie I just baked”. I know I do not have time for this **** now. “No mom I do not want a cookie” I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?[/quote]

this is great.

[quote]Achilles of war wrote:

I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don’t want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don’t. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear “Do you want a cookie I just baked”. I know I do not have time for this **** now. “No mom I do not want a cookie” I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?[/quote]

It’s time for another writing contest. I have decent competition this time.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of your of what you wrote, because, well … it didn’t really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective… Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success.

True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us “normal” people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are “challenged” persons in this world who find these things to be difficult. If I had known that this was true in your case then I would have never exposed myself to what you wrote. It just wouldn’t have been “right.” Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.