Mountain Dog Frequency

Hello, I´ll start the mountain dog way workouts tomorrow, for legs, back, shoulders and arms, buti´ve a simply question:

How many times a week I can train each muscle?

I can train every muscles 2 times a week? or it´s better if I train 1 muscle once a week with this workouts?

[quote]Cfrasser wrote:
Hello, I�´ll start the mountain dog way workouts tomorrow, for legs, back, shoulders and arms, buti�´ve a simply question:

I can train every muscles 2 times a week? or it�´s better if I train 1 muscle once a week with this workouts? [/quote]

Once a week for each muscle group. Why are you not training chest?

the more you eat/sleep/stretch/foam roll + the better your nutrition is (i.e. periworkout) + the more drugs you take e.g. insulin will dictate how frequentyly you can train a muscle and derive benefit

[quote]lemony2j wrote:

[quote]Cfrasser wrote:
Hello, I�?�´ll start the mountain dog way workouts tomorrow, for legs, back, shoulders and arms, buti�?�´ve a simply question:

I can train every muscles 2 times a week? or it�?�´s better if I train 1 muscle once a week with this workouts? [/quote]

Once a week for each muscle group. Why are you not training chest?[/quote]

Obviously I train chest, I forgot write it.

The training for shoulders const of 3 excercises. But Jhon says that he do chest first with some incline bench presses, my target is to develop a big shoulders, but I need to develop my shoulder strenght cause I´ve a deficit than other muscle parts so I can change the “bench press first” for push press or military press wath you say?

You start tomorrow? Not the sort of thing you should be cramming.

Why are you so dead set on making a workout plan fit into a week? There is a lot of room for variety between 1x per week and 2x per week.