Motorcyclists, Post Your Rides

Just sold this…

This is my dream bike…

Kali Kruzer… by Jesse Rooke

Gonna buy / restore or build something like this. ('48 - '52 era Bobber / panhead). This is not exactly what I am getting / looking for, but a decent enough example.

[quote]PGJ wrote:
Professor X wrote:
2006 CBR1000RR all black

I have never gotten this many compliments on a bike before. It handles like nothing else I’ve ridden.

You must look like a circus bear riding a tricycle on that little thing.

[/quote]

At least it’s a bigger tricycle.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
morepain wrote:
Professor X wrote:
2006 CBR1000RR all black

I have never gotten this many compliments on a bike before. It handles like nothing else I’ve ridden.

upsized from the 600 bro? definetley a little more “your size” nice bike.

I got tired of being told I looked like a bear on a tri-cycle.[/quote]

of course i still think you would look best on a big v-twin harley but hey to each his own

[quote]Dakillah wrote:
This is my dream bike…

Kali Kruzer… by Jesse Rooke[/quote]

DAMN! That is… wow. I can see why you lust for it.

Dream bikes:

http://www.exilecycles.com/index.php?section=22

http://www.exilecycles.com/index.php?section=18

You chromed it out? That looks tight.[/quote]

Thanks Prof…Stage 2 kit and big breathers…runs like a raped ape…well for a big, heavy, slow off the line HD, but HD’s are all I have ever known. (sheltered life I know)

[quote]badge5332 wrote:
Professor X wrote:

You chromed it out? That looks tight.

Thanks Prof…Stage 2 kit and big breathers…runs like a raped ape…well for a big, heavy, slow off the line HD, but HD’s are all I have ever known. (sheltered life I know)[/quote]

FLSTF right? I just installed the stage one and power commander in my deluxe and put on some vance and hines big radius pipes (need some new pics) its cool being able to fine tune the fuel injection right off the internet. My deluxe is pictured up in the thread (older pic) this is a pic of my brothers FLSTF.

I just bought my first bike. Its a honda shadow vlx 600cc twin. My looks just like the one off the website except that I just put on highway pedals and a sissy bar.

my '02 fz1 - an excellent all around bike. a little sporty, but incredibly comfortable. it’s been my only source of transportation for about a year.

[quote]Mwschwab wrote:
I just bought my first bike. Its a honda shadow vlx 600cc twin. My looks just like the one off the website except that I just put on highway pedals and a sissy bar.[/quote]

Is this your first street bike? I guarantee you are going to want to upgrade within a year. Don’t be afraid of an 1100 or 1300 cruiser. They don’t pack the same punch as the crotch rockets. The cruisers do look better though. (fighting words?)

TL1000R - No ride like my V-twin, got stolen in 2002 and recovered on 2 different bikes, still going through legal stuff trying to recover my loss. Was a super ride while it lasted…

[quote]PGJ wrote:
Dream bikes:

http://www.exilecycles.com/index.php?section=22

http://www.exilecycles.com/index.php?section=18

[/quote]

Really like that Silver Bullet.

Actually, all his bikes are pretty sweet. I like his style. Altho, I am not a big fan of the fat front tires.

2005 Bonneville T100

I also have a 1971 Daytona 500. Unbelievable sound out of those twin pipes!

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
83 Honda VF750F Interceptor

Runs like a champ and still looks nice and shiny.

Just rode it to Vermont and back a few weeks ago almost 400 miles each way.
[/quote]

I had an 84 Interceptor 500. That thing was crazy quick for it’s size. Never rode the 750.

2003 Fatboy…

Its for sale by the way. I want to buy a rigid.

This is mine, 2005 Yamaha r6. Handles better than… anything. Now accepting bets.

consumer wrote:
Prof why did you decide to go for the Honda. They don’t get a lot of love in the liter bike trim, but i find them great contenders in balance.

The balance on this is unmatched. As far as why I got that instead of an R1, it was just impulse. I saw it and liked it. Then I rode it and loved it…therefore, I bought it. Anyone speaking bad about the new Honda liters has obviously not ridden one. That isn’t to say the Yamahas are weak. I had an R6 for about 3 years.[/quote]

honda’s 05 litre bike weren’t getting rave reviews however the 06 are

R1 Champions edition,

Bullpup