MotoGP: Valencia

2006 has come down to the final race with just 8 pts. between rossi and hayden !

you know there’s gonna be some racing cause it looks like a very pissed off hayden must podium to even have a shot. yeah, it’s a race and shit happens, as pedrosa and hayden know, but does anyone think hayden can pull it off ? this is is gonna be awesome !

Hayden will ride hard but will have to be at his best to beat Rossi but it will be a great race. 

As much as I would like to see the kid win I think Rossi will probably win another championship.

Hell of a good run by Hayden though. He is the future of the sport. I hope he can help it get more exposure in the US.

Big Rossi fan and I think he will take another championship after fighting back in the last half. I think Hayden has a great future in the sport and will give it his all. I don’t think he can do it this year though.

I miss the 80’s and 90’s when Wayne Gardner and Mick Doohan were carving it up.

some quick checking says that hayden is better @ valencia. but then rossi is rossi. this has the makings of a classic !

and i too wish more people stateside were into it so i won’t be sitting there on a sunday by myself sending messages to the only other guy i know who follows racing. kind of weird when you figure every guy i know in my town has a bike but will be watching football…i also see that rossi’ll be driving a privateer wrc subaru in new zealand . hopefully his four-wheel skills have improved.