Motocross/ATV

Any MX or ATV MX riders on the forums here?

What do you ride, where do you race, etc, etc…

I raced MX on a YFZ450 in 2005. Rode ATV’s my whole life. My quad is just sitting now for the past two years though… I plan to start riding again but just messing around 1 or two weekends a month later this year.

Nice. Is that pic from Glen Helen?

I’ve got a Laeger’s YZ426 hybrid, but I just sold it. I’ll be building a new Honda up soon.

[quote]racerx573 wrote:
Nice. Is that pic from Glen Helen?

I’ve got a Laeger’s YZ426 hybrid, but I just sold it. I’ll be building a new Honda up soon.

[/quote]

No I was going to do the ITP Quadcross circuit but ended up buying a house so I motocrossing every weekend had to go WAY to much $$$. I ended up gaining 60lbs and doing strongman comps so all for the best IMO.

That was some POS hillbilly track near Sacramento in a town called Dixon. I mean I went up there and there was people living in trailers at the track with junk cars and trash everywhere. Fun to show up to that after driving 5 hours.

Surprised there isn’t more people on this forum that ride.

It’s good to see the whole family is involved in riding. My mom never got into it, but my sisters and my dad, and I used to go away for the weekends and ride when we were younger.