I've lost before
But I won't lose again
He is going down!
I have the advantage
Because I known him well
He is the old me

adapted from Bonnie Pfiesier's quote

I like this one:

[i]Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with minimal food or water, in austere conditions, training day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon and he made his web gear. He doesn't worry about what workout to do - his ruck weighs what it weighs, his runs end when the enemy stops chasing him. This True Believer is not concerned about 'how hard it is;' he knows either he wins or dies. He doesn't go home at 17:00, he is home.

He knows only The Cause.

Still want to quit?[/i]

Wait... Bonnie Pfiesier is a woman, right?

And the adversary she talks about defeating, she refers to as "he" and "him", then calls him "the old me".

Are we to understand that Bonnie Pfiesier has undergone male-to-female gender reassignment?

Conquering the world on horseback is easy; it is dismounting and governing that is hard.

My favorite-
If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!

The real quote reworded for the movie-
The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.

Genghis Khan

This

No! I wrote before her name, then the word- adapted from... I thought I would type it out for you guys so that it cold truly motivate you... by adapting I changed the words her/she to he/him.