Mother's Day Flowers

Anybody know a cheap place to get flowers sent on Sunday for mothers day? As of now it looks like I’m going to have to spend like 50-60 dollars(i have to get them shipped to her). I’d prefer around 30-40 dollars but no luck : /

And yes arn’t I a great son, waiting last minute and being cheap lol.

call a local florist and have them delivered.

Yea, local florists are the best. I’ve done the proflowers thing a few times and 1) their deals aren’t that great once they add in the convenience, freshness, delivery, and all the other BS fees. And 2) the flowers don’t even look that good when they arrive. They do have a nice refund policy in that when my girl received the dying flowers I called and they refunded the entire purchase amount. So I still got credit with my girl for the gift!!

I doubt you’ll find anything for $30-40. But check with a local florist, they all have a service to send flowers anywhere. You might catch a special. My wife uses 1-800-flowers, check their site out.

Rob

I actually know of a place online with a sports radio coupon code thing that would bring the price to $30 + shipping, but I’m not telling you just to reinforce what I told you before, that you’re a dick and it doesn’t go unnoticed. :slight_smile:

No but I see these Edible Arrangements stores everywhere nowadays.

Probably a better option than flowers?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
I actually know of a place online with a sports radio coupon code thing that would bring the price to $30 + shipping, but I’m not telling you just to reinforce what I told you before, that you’re a dick and it doesn’t go unnoticed. :)[/quote]

LOL

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
I actually know of a place online with a sports radio coupon code thing that would bring the price to $30 + shipping, but I’m not telling you just to reinforce what I told you before, that you’re a dick and it doesn’t go unnoticed. :)[/quote]

HAHA, I love you Lanky and your disdain for me

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

HAHA, I love you Lanky and your disdain for me[/quote]

Let me know how you love shelling out that extra $30.