Mother Beats 8-Month Old Baby

Who filmed it and why??

( ps I didnt watch, I have no need to see something like that )

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Why do you guys even want to watch that shit? There have been fucked up people in the world since the beginning. Letting all of that crap in your own head is just poison after a while.[/quote]

Some people are fascinated by the pain and misery humans inflict on each other.

[quote]ranengin wrote:

[quote]BootScootBoogy wrote:

[quote]StevenF wrote:
I am convinced that some evil force is trying to take over this world. [/quote]
Asians?[/quote]

Nope…

The evil force is estrogen.[/quote]

I’m fond of estrogen and its effects on the other half of the population.

[quote]florelius wrote:
Who filmed it and why??

( ps I didnt watch, I have no need to see something like that )[/quote]

A friend of the mothers filmed it and turned it over to the police the same day.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]ranengin wrote:

[quote]StevenF wrote:
Asians?[/quote]

Nope…

I’m fond of estrogen and its effects on the other half of the population.[/quote]
Asian trannies?

Didn’t watch the video, but read up on Shaken Baby Syndrome for more horrors.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]ranengin wrote:

[quote]StevenF wrote:
Asians?[/quote]

Nope…

I’m fond of estrogen and its effects on the other half of the population.[/quote]
Asian trannies?[/quote]

Wimmenz.

Why do you guys even want to watch that shit? There have been fucked up people in the world since the beginning. Letting all of that crap in your own head is just poison after a while.[/quote]

Agreed. Videos like this will erode away at your soul…even if you think you don’t have one.

Some asshole sent me a link to a video involving several teenagers beating and torturing a man to death - I’m not going to provide a name or link, as there is absolutely no benefit to watching it - and years after it still has lasting effects on me.

I didn’t click play on this vid, and if you haven’t yet, I don’t suggest you do either.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

Agreed. Videos like this will erode away at your soul…even if you think you don’t have one.

Some asshole sent me a link to a video involving several teenagers beating and torturing a man to death - I’m not going to provide a name or link, as there is absolutely no benefit to watching it - and years after it still has lasting effects on me.

I didn’t click play on this vid, and if you haven’t yet, I don’t suggest you do either.[/quote]

Oh, the ol’ 3GaaH video. The fact that it even has a “Two Girls/1 Cup” type of name to it instead of “Murder Snuff” video indicates what our internet culture has become.

Sad.

Why on earth having babies if you know you’d be hating them and hit them like dolls?

Fucking bitch. Beat up someone your size. I’d smash her jaw to jelly. And when doing so, I’ll make sure I’ve got my rings on all ten fingers. Children abuse is something I cannot tolerate.

Instead of sending her to prison, they should have sent someone to pull her fucking uterus out so she’d never ever torture another child of hers again. I hope the other mothers in prison have been taking good care of her. And I don’t mean that in a good way.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
Why on earth having babies if you know you’d be hating them and hit them like dolls?
[/quote]

Could be a rape baby. It’s still wrong of course because the child is utterly defenseless and harmless at that age.

I didn’t watch the video, I get beyond emotional, but an eight month old? It could be post partum depression. It doesn’t make it fair or right, but I don’t think anyone knows what to expect with the hormonal imbalance that follows childbirth.

[quote]grettiron wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
[/quote]

Could be a rape baby. It’s still wrong of course because the child is utterly defenseless and harmless at that age.[/quote]

Looks like I’m wrong.

"Arjunaidi, the police chief, refuted speculation that the mother had been raped before committing the abuse.

He said the woman was unmarried. He ascribed the cause of her actions to “frustration.”"

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-05-11/asia/world_asia_malaysia-child-abuse-video_1_mother-and-child-facebook-page-child-abuse?_s=PM:ASIA

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:
I didn’t watch the video, I get beyond emotional, but an eight month old? It could be post partum depression. It doesn’t make it fair or right, but I don’t think anyone knows what to expect with the hormonal imbalance that follows childbirth.[/quote]

NIKKI!!

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:
could be post partum depression.[/quote]

Depressed people don’t torture defenseless 8 month old babies.

Only sadistic psychopaths do shit like that.

[quote]
I don’t think anyone knows what to expect with the hormonal imbalance that follows childbirth.[/quote]

Nonsense…

Child birth does not turn women into sadists.

Most likely this cunt was a ticking timebomb well before she ever had her baby.

[quote]ranengin wrote:

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:
could be post partum depression.[/quote]

Depressed people don’t torture defenseless 8 month old babies.

Only sadistic psychopaths do shit like that.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

I wonder how many of those “rare” cases were actually sadistic psychopaths before having a child.

Blaming torturing an 8 month old baby on postpartum depression is about like blaming alcohol for a drunk man murdering his family.

As I said, I didn’t see the video, I don’t know the severity of the abuse. But there are plenty of times when mothers just “shake their baby a little” or don’t bond with the baby, things like Casey Anthony happen. Just cuz WE, in our hormonal balance, can’t fathom doing this, doesn’t make it fictional. And correct me if I’m wrong, I don’t think you have had any degree of PPD to speak from experience of. My mom told me how she had to give me to my grandparents because of how she felt. So 8 months after childbirth? Yeah, its definetely a possibility. And considering her environment, it doesn’t look like she can get professional help. Which is why we probably dont hear about this sort of thing all that often.

As I said, I didn’t see the video, I don’t know the severity of the abuse. But there are plenty of times when mothers just “shake their baby a little” or don’t bond with the baby, things like Casey Anthony happen. Just cuz WE, in our hormonal balance, can’t fathom doing this, doesn’t make it fictional. And correct me if I’m wrong, I don’t think you have had any degree of PPD to speak from experience of. My mom told me how she had to give me to my grandparents because of how she felt. So 8 months after childbirth? Yeah, its definetely a possibility. And considering her environment, it doesn’t look like she can get professional help. Which is why we probably dont hear about this sort of thing all that often.