T Nation

Mother Beats 8-Month Old Baby

This is beyond disturbing

Babies are always threatening adults with violence man

You just get blinded by the cuteness

Next time you’re alone with one of them lil bastards watch how their facial expression changes. And see if they don’t try choking you out

I side with this innocent mom here

Stand your ground law boy

Can’t watch that, took me too long to get over looking at the little chinese girl getting ran over. What kind of sick fuck even filmed it?

Well the woman is in jail now at least

You have to train ninjas to be tough early.

Seriously though, the woman is probably under intelligent, doesn’t understand the dynamics of a crying baby and is reacting from a broken place. She should most likely be homeless where she would be deserving of our collective sympathy instead of outrage.

Wait…

Beyond disturbing. But what’s the logic behind beating a crying baby (I assume she wanted to baby the infant stop crying)

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/asia-pacific/120511/video-malaysian-woman-beating-baby-facebook-viral

happened last year. She lost the kid and was sentenced to 18 month in jail.

Btw she was 18 at the time so of course she’s crazy as shit

world star hip hop delivers again…man she’s really teeing off on that midget.

[quote]BootScootBoogy wrote:

Seriously though, the woman is probably under intelligent, doesn’t understand the dynamics of a crying baby and is reacting from a broken place. She should most likely be homeless where she would be deserving of our collective sympathy instead of outrage.

[/quote]

No she’s not under intelligent and she understands the dynamics of a crying baby perfectly. She deserves no sympathy under any circumstance.

She was torturing that baby for the pleasure of it. Can you guys not see that? It’s so plainly obvious in the video. Just watch how she would wait 'till the baby stopped crying, even appeared to fall asleep at one point, then she would start again. 18 months? That woman should not be in society ever. Either throw away the key or wire her up and flip the switch.

Was there any lasting effects on the baby?

[quote]optheta wrote:
Was there any lasting effects on the baby? [/quote]

Did you see how the kid was trying to reach out and touch the woman? That looked like it just wanted some physical contact but it was just repeatedly pushed and hit away. I imagine that left some pretty deep emotional scars.

I am convinced that some evil force is trying to take over this world.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
I am convinced that some evil force is trying to take over this world. [/quote]
Asians?

Or babies?

Asian babies!!

Off with their heads.

[quote]BootScootBoogy wrote:

[quote]StevenF wrote:
I am convinced that some evil force is trying to take over this world. [/quote]
Asians?[/quote]

Nope…

The evil force is estrogen.

Why do you guys even want to watch that shit? There have been fucked up people in the world since the beginning. Letting all of that crap in your own head is just poison after a while.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Why do you guys even want to watch that shit? There have been fucked up people in the world since the beginning. Letting all of that crap in your own head is just poison after a while.[/quote]

Poison is delicious bro

Man… that actually put tears in my eyes. I’m not one to resort to violence at all but I want to make that womans face a very close aquaintance to the bottom of my shoe.