T Nation

Mostly Acoustic Music

Inspired by the song below, I wanted to start a thread about the (mostly) acoustic music y’all enjoy. I used to play the guitar and am drawn to fingerstyle acoustic guitar. A few of my favorite players are Callum Graham, Mike Dawes, and Tobias Raucher. Candyrat Records on YouTube is a wealth of free acoustic music.

To that end, post whatever (mostly) acoustic, (mostly) instrumental music you like best - guitar, piano, strings, and more.

This song goes best in the evening or that time of day when you can pause a moment and listen.

1 Like
2 Likes

I’ve had the chance to open for this guy 3 times and have seen him play several more. Super talented and one of the more interesting voices I’ve heard. Some of my best friends and bandmates growing up drove up to Michigan to help him record the gang vocals in the first video.

1 Like

One of my favorite fingerstyle players:

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

As a massive Bruce fan, I absolutely love that, thank you.

1 Like

I actually tricked my wife into using it as ceremony music for our wedding. My aunt, who has met Bruce and has played in a Maiden tribute, threw up the horns from the crowd as soon as she realized what it was :slight_smile:

1 Like

Around 3:05, he takes the melody to the next level.

Melodic, energizing, and interesting - I can see why you like him. I’m going to listen to more of his music.