Most Tragic Story Ever.

I was near tears reading this.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081204/ap_on_re_us/proposal_death

That is a pretty sad story.

On another sad note, I was flipping through the channels yesterday and there was a story about 2 kids, like 20-24, who were at a similar place with there dad who was a college professor.

He got swept out, the cops/fire department showed up, had no idea what to do. Of course these kids were freaking out, and one ended up getting tased. He was down and the cop kept shocking him, and his brother was like “stop hes down man, just stop”. They showed a clip. Super sad.

Okay. Admittedly I’m a sick and twisted individual, but it sounds like God gave this guy a second chance.

[quote]hoosegow wrote:
Okay. Admittedly I’m a sick and twisted individual, but it sounds like God gave this guy a second chance.[/quote]

Sick and twisted is an understatement.

[quote]hoosegow wrote:
Okay. Admittedly I’m a sick and twisted individual, but it sounds like God gave this guy a second chance.[/quote]

What a merciful master… lol god…

I don’t fuck around near the ocean water here in Oregon. It is known for having rip-tides and what not and can be very dangerous in certain places.

Plus it’s cold as hell.

[quote]hoosegow wrote:

What was it about the motion of the ocean being most important?

[quote]ktennies wrote:
I don’t fuck around near the ocean water here in Oregon. It is known for having rip-tides and what not and can be very dangerous in certain places.

Plus it’s cold as hell.[/quote]

hahaha cold as hell!! how ironic.

Pretty sad article but for some reason, “Police don’t suspect foul play, he said.” made me laugh…

You were near tears? Seriously? Are you sure it’s not just intense vaginal discomfort?

I thought that shit was hilarious.

Tragic, yes. But hilarious nonetheless.

[quote]engerland66 wrote:
hoosegow wrote:
Okay. Admittedly I’m a sick and twisted individual, but it sounds like God gave this guy a second chance.

What was it about the motion of the ocean being most important?[/quote]

LOL!!

That’s kind of like ^this^ guy.

Maybe God doesn’t like some people.