Most Ridiculous Thing I've Ever Read...

Now, I am a strong believer that media has very little influence on children, but after reading this I have completely changed that opinion.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/03/school.sex.ap/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

It was not just some young couple and their friend we are talking 2 girls and 2 guys and their friend as a lookout.

discuss…

What are we supposed to be discussing… was this previously on the media or something?

It was a Spongebob episode. What, do you live in a cave?

[quote]barbos01 wrote:
It was a Spongebob episode. What, do you live in a cave?[/quote]
It also could have been Harry Potter and the not so Hairy Gangbang. The media really is flooded with this stuff.

[quote]n0ir wrote:
It was not just some young couple and their friend we are talking 2 girls and 2 guys and their friend as a lookout. [/quote]

Shocking! That said, I can remember a friend getting a handjob in fourth grade while the teacher was there. Wasn’t me, I swear.

Uh-oh. Libs should be calling “invasion of privacy” all over this one, and sue the snitch bastard.

Who would be stupid enough to think that people aren’t “influenced” by things they see around them?

If you see something, think about something, and talk about something, it’s very possible that you end up with some ideas or impressions.

Especially children, who haven’t developed the best decision making skills. Anyhow, boy, is my life ever lacking, I haven’t watched every Spongebob episode or Hairy Potter knockoff.

Or, maybe, I just don’t give a shit about useless pop-culture.

Maybe you should give a shit about useless pop culture, you could have been banging chicks in the 4th grade.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/e/7/e70a2-Movie_Night_Popcorn_Child.jpg

Gives a whole new meaning to the term: “Popcorn Player”

damn…only last month it was sixth graders doing it now its fifth graders…when I was that age whenever someone would ask me if I had a crush on a girl I would reply “Ew yuck” or something like that…