Most Productive Members of Society?

I say engineers, since they are the brainpower behind production, although more and more of what they produce is being moved overseas.

Whoever it is, it sure as hell ain’t lawyers.

I say Architects, because you motherfuckers wouldn’t do shit without a roof over your heads.

Of course, I might be a tad biased.

Entrepreneurs.

/Thread

[quote]NateOrade wrote:
Entrepreneurs.

/Thread[/quote]

Telemarketers.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
NateOrade wrote:
Entrepreneurs.

/Thread

Telemarketers.[/quote]

Why don’t you go draw something and then build it?

[quote]NateOrade wrote:
Why don’t you go draw something and then build it?[/quote]

Because my job is only to draw. Manual labor is for the weak.

Illegal immigrants.

Politicians. Who else can take trillions and trillions of tax dollars and turn it into thousands spent in social programs?

Women who swallow rather than spit.

Now THATS productivity

Animals, without them who on this site would be huge?

[quote]SSC wrote:
Illegal immigrants.[/quote]

Quoted for unrecognised truth.

Define “Society.”

[quote]AlteredState wrote:
Women. Without them, society would end within a single generation.[/quote]

Men are just as important.

True.

I can imagine if male genes primarily controlled the path of evolution, we would’ve probably still been in the stone ages.

People doing either skilled or unskilled manual labor. Civilization as we know it would grind to a halt if we didn’t have other people doing stuff for us.

Canadians.

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:
Politicians. Who else can take trillions and trillions of tax dollars and turn it into thousands spent in social programs?[/quote]

Agreed

Second on the list is anyone working for a government department. Government workers will often get almost a whole hours worth of work done in a single day.

Weightlifters.

Without us, no one would have anyone to look up to.

Without anyone to look up to, people wouldn’t have reasons to go to the wake up or go to the gym, buy grocieries, buy supplements.

Without a reason to get up, society would flop around like a fish out of water until the last breath leaves

Without the need to buy groceries, farms and thousands of facitilies would shut down and the world would just be overgrown and overrun with animal (yummy yummy animals)

NOW: /Thread.