Ab isolation.
Tibia (opposite calves)…maybe did 1 workout with them incorporated
my big problem, rear delts!

[quote]brancron wrote:
My stapedius. It’s my smallest muscle :frowning:

[/quote]

i always train that one

[quote]NickR24 wrote:
neck and legs in general - but i dont really need to i cycle and run a good ammount[/quote]

Sarcasm?

I hope.

[quote]Scott M wrote:
I’m confused…

Why are people on the bodybuilding forum(besides injuries) neglecting anything. EVER?[/quote]

For me, it’s a conscious decision because I always self-experiment and guinea pig techniques/theories on myself before applying them with clients.

It’s been about four months since I trained chest, because I’m experimenting with old school (Arthur Saxon-era) training, which was pre-bench press/pectoral fascination.

So I’ve instead been focusing on all sorts of overhead work. I haven’t really lost whatever noticeable size I had, and it lets me put that much more emphasis on all sorts of pulls, shoulder work, and back work.

But aside from all that, yeah, I basically agree with you. If folks are training for maximum size, there really shouldn’t be any neglected areas, unless you’re at the top level and have to deal with overdeveloped parts… b-o-o h-o-o.

The question is, now that everyone who posted in this thread has acknowledged what they’re overlooking, are they going to do anything about it?

For me, it has to be the Abs. I use the same weak excuse…

“they get trained with squat and deads”.

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:
The question is, now that everyone who posted in this thread has acknowledged what they’re overlooking, are they going to do anything about it?[/quote]

Going to add one legged calf raises in between all upper body sets after I finish squatting/deadlifting.

Calves seem to be a common one. I am currently doing a slight adaptaion of German Volume Training a la Chareles Poliquin. It only calls for 3 sets 12-15 calf raises, once a week (leg day) but I am about to increase that to 2 days and see what happens. I have very long legs, with well developed thighs, so seome balance in the calves is important.
Also, I am not sure whether I should be training forearms seperately. I can already feel them working, every time I do bis, esp. 1-2 days later.