Most Muscle You've Gained in 2-3 Months?

I want to go from 78 kg 18 percent body fat to at least 82 kg 15 percent body fat preferably 85kg but i think thats pushing it. Is it possible?

Opnions? Results? Method?

Why don’t you spend some time reading and thinking for yourself instead of expecting people to spoon-feed you?

that was funny op, hats off

i wasnt really asking for some one to spoon feed me.
iv already given it a thought.
i wanted to see what other ppl have done…

but thanks for the advice…

You could gain 6kg of LBM in three months, sure. But not while cutting BF.

[quote]Gaius Octavius wrote:
You could gain 6kg of LBM in three months, sure. But not while cutting BF.[/quote]

Of course he can. He’s a noob lifter.

Push/Pull/Leg split. Cardio after training. 5 Day split sched.
Eat 5 meals a day with large serving protein every meal

It wont even be hard… lol

im stupid, mis-read the post (didnt see the time frame part), i retract my condescending statement

[quote]Gaius Octavius wrote:
You could gain 6kg of LBM in three months, sure. But not while cutting BF.[/quote]
^ this. i’ve done it . you will get a bit fatter but you can lose that later . eat 3500 4000 cals a day n train heavy n hard 5/6 days a week .

[quote]Rocknr0lla wrote:
I want to go from 78 kg 18 percent body fat to at least 82 kg 15 percent body fat preferably 85kg but i think thats pushing it. Is it possible?

Opnions? Results? Method?

[/quote]
opinion? yes no problem. your only asking for an eleven lb muscle gain and a two lb fat loss. shouldn’t be hard for a beginner.

I went from 130 fully cardio’d, complete noob, and carb depleted to 165 in 3 months. Then made it to 220 on a super dirty bulk a year after that. Down to 193 stronger and bigger than at 220.

So you want to gain 8lbs of muscle and lose 5lbs of fat in 2-3 months?

I’ve never understood people who have exact progress goals like that! lol

Why not have one main long term goal (e.g. a “lean” 200lbs), aim for one thing at a time. And set short term goals, but don’t be exact…

Like lose 10lbs of fat (no extreme dieting though); this would be easy enough, just eat around maintenance (e.g. 2500-3000 cals/day), train often (e.g. 5x/week), lift hard, do cardio if necessary. You’ll add a little muscle while leaning to around 12% body fat. Simply keep bodyweight the same, add more exercise if you aren’t already doing ‘too much’, and if your waist isn’t shrinking, reduce calories a little.

Then start a steady bulk.

Oh, and just for the record, as regards your question - of course this is possible…in fact, if at your stage of development you didn’t gain 8lbs of muscle and lose 5lbs of fat in 3 months, you’re probably doing something wrong :slight_smile: Get this stage over and done with so that you can concentrate of building quality muscle without overly worrying about fat gain.

yeah, it wont be hard. I started lifting when I was like 14, and had no real idea what I was doing. I put on I think 10 kgs in a year or so. 68 kgs to 78 kgs. And stayed at 12% the whole time. Then progress slowed down with weight, but I just got better looking and stronger.

I was86 kgs and lean 11% BF like 5 weeks ago and after 2 n a bit years of taining, then I went to france and lost it all, cuz all they do here is eat pastries and not excersise…