Most intimidating guy

Wallid Ismael
Vaderlei Silva
Bill Goldberg
Alexander Karelin
Undertaker

Ronnie Coleman 287 LBs 3% BF that is one big Fu.

Dude, Beetle juice is f’n scary! That poor bastard is TOO ugly!

LOL at beetlejuice one ugly mother, Tito Ortiz ufc.

You can’t beat the nickname “Big Unit”.

Suge Knight.

Holy Shit, that guy who played Captain Smith on Titanic is a bad ass!!! He could rip your arms out of your socket. Remember when he said, “Mr. Murdoch, let her stretch her legs.” I nearly pissed myself with abject terror.
As an alternative, Alan Alda is one bad mother. He makes me incontinent of bowel and bladder.
Finally, you’ve got to give the tough props to Martha Stewart. She could kick all the democrat’s asses together.

billyboy/algore/nancypelosi/jerrynadler/barneyfife/geofferyfiger/hueyplong/alfranken/jerryspringer/jimmycarter/waltermondale/martinsheen/annrichards/susansarandon/seanpenn/dixiechick in 2004!!!

i wouldnt be to worried about ron coleman. hed probably have a stroke before he had a chance to inflict any pain.

Gary Coleman

definitely brock… that guy is a monster… i was amazed at how easily he picked up the big show and tossed him like dirty laundry… that’s 500 lbs of human flesh that he can pick up over his head without breaking a sweat…

i can also see how someone super intelligent like stephen hawking can be intimidating…

Most intimidating person I ever saw was my ex. . . . holding a pregnancy test. Whew! Glad I escaped that.

Mikeyali

Ronnie Coleman has tremendous conditioning he could catch and kick you in the head. He is flexable as well.

He does Walking lunges the length of a football field with 315 on his back.

Tie Domi

porkins

“Ronnie Coleman has tremendous conditioning”

and how exactly do you define that?

I’m going to second Suge Knight

Marius Pudzianowski (? on the spelling), current worlds strongest man champion.

Also Nathan Holle, of teh infamous Holle brothers, possibly the strongest family in the world, hand strength-wise. 5 brothers, all who can close the #3 COC like its nothing, and Nathan can shut the #4. Guy could literally break the bones in your hand by shaking your hand. One of the other brothers can also bend the Ironmind red nail, a feat harder than bending horseshoes.

Any Hell`s Angels that have been around the block for some time.

Generally, if you do your own thing youll never have problems with them, but even then, whenever one of them walks in, theres always a silence effect.

Bob Ubanks (former Newlywed game host)

My Dad. Would not fuck with him for all the tea in China.