Most Intimidating Athlete

Fedor

I would vote for Tyson for his power and fighting ability…Tiger Woods for what he does before even touching a club…every player in a field he is in, goes ahead and looks at how much they can win for second place.

Some of Tigers great shots. His drive at the end was bananas.

“One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard.”

Making fun of the innocent person he damn near killed. Now that’s sick!

Anna Kournakova, no way I could walk up to her.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
Anna Kournakova, no way I could walk up to her.[/quote]

True dat. I’d probably just mumble and piss my pants.

Not quite to the same level as Bill Romanowski, but Vladimir Krutov who was captain of the Soviet hockey team for a while was a total beast. That whole team played without emotion. Pretty crazy stuff though.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
PGA wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
PGA wrote:
Professor X wrote:
j4k3 wrote:
tyson just takes it to a whole nother level.

…like bankruptcy.

…like jail.

Now he is fading off into bolivian.

He’s going to Bolivia?

http://kjkolb.tripod.com/homepage/miketysonquotes.html

Miscellaneous Quotes

“I really dig Hannibal. Hannibal had real guts. He rode elephants into Cartilage.”

“I guess I’m gonna fade into Bolivian.”

“I like the British bikes. I like British people. They’re real mellow.”

“I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating.”

“I have some pain I’m gonna have for the rest of my life. So every now and then I kick your f**king ass.”

“I just want to conquer people and their souls.”
[/quote]

I can’t say this about many sports figures. But, Mike Tyson, he truly is an ass wipe.

Well, they did call Earnhardt Sr. the intimidator.

clemens
pedro

[quote]AllTraps wrote:
Andre the Giant could squash that flea. Dude was like 7 foot something and 400 something pounds. Tyson’s what…1/2 that?[/quote]

You’re wrong. Andre’s size is irrelevant. He was a nice guy at heart, not a raging beast like Tyson. 98% of combat is mental. No amount of training will ever change you if you don’t have the animal mentality.

Andre didn’t have speed, either. Tyson did.

And reading over his quotes, I can see that he is easily the most misunderstood public figure to come along in many decades.

[quote]Nominal Prospect wrote:
AllTraps wrote:
Andre the Giant could squash that flea. Dude was like 7 foot something and 400 something pounds. Tyson’s what…1/2 that?

You’re wrong. Andre’s size is irrelevant. He was a nice guy at heart, not a raging beast like Tyson. 98% of combat is mental. No amount of training will ever change you if you don’t have the animal mentality.

Andre didn’t have speed, either. Tyson did.[/quote]

I’m pretty sure the guy was joking. No one would seriously argue that Andre the Giant could hvae beaten Tyson in his prime.

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
I’m pretty sure the guy was joking. No one would seriously argue that Andre the Giant could hvae beaten Tyson in his prime.
[/quote]

Seemed serious to me, but okay.

football wise id have to say either bill romanowski or ray lewis

Kurt Angle
(when he was healthy)
I would damn near shit myself if i had to fight him.Not the biggest or baddest athlete but that man could destroy u.

Chalk another vote up for Iron mike.

Tiger woods
That dude is just cold

In Australia we have a aussie rules player named Barry Hall.
In one recent game he went up to another player who he was matched up against and this guy pushed Barry.Barry got this look in his eye and pretended to throw a punch.
The guy fell backwards flat on his arse with his eyes closed he was so scared and Mr Hall just stood still and had a chuckle :smiley:

Tito ortiz
Thats one fucker i wouldnt mess with.

The Big show
Kurt angle handed him his ass back a few years ago but even ange said that Show wanted him to teach him a few wrestling moves.Kurt refused as he said if he done that then he would no longer be able to beat big show if he ever need to.
Krt mentioned with the right training and conditioning said Big show would be unstoppable with his size and strengh.

Peace

King of Kings

I dont know about you but i would prob. shit all over myself if tyson wanted to fight me and was saying some of those quotes.

[quote]King of Kings wrote:

Tiger woods
That dude is just cold
[/quote]

If by “cold” you mean “pussy”…

[quote]Professor X wrote:
j4k3 wrote:
tyson just takes it to a whole nother level.

…like bankruptcy.[/quote]

And rape, and biting people’s ears off.

Ogie Ogelthorpe

Alexander Karelin