Most Intimidating Athlete

Who would you say the most intimidating athlete is, past or present? I would say Mike Tyson in his prime. Everyone who got into the ring with him had a fear in his eyes, knowing what was about to come.

[quote]tmoney1 wrote:
Who would you say the most intimidating athlete is, past or present? I would say Mike Tyson in his prime. Everyone who got into the ring with him had a fear in his eyes, knowing what was about to come.[/quote]

Andre the Giant could squash that flea. Dude was like 7 foot something and 400 something pounds. Tyson’s what…1/2 that?

I saw tyson’s beyound the glory and he had some tigers in like a tennis court cage and you could tell they didnt want anything to do with mike. Most “bad asses” carry around pitbulls but tyson just takes it to a whole nother level.

Goldberg or “Mean” Joe Greene

[quote]j4k3 wrote:
tyson just takes it to a whole nother level.[/quote]

…like bankruptcy.

buster douglas didn’t seem too scared. not like those tigers anyway.

[quote]tmoney1 wrote:
Who would you say the most intimidating athlete is, past or present? I would say Mike Tyson in his prime. Everyone who got into the ring with him had a fear in his eyes, knowing what was about to come.[/quote]

Willie Shoemaker. If you think I’m wrong just google his name and read about him.

Andre in his prime…Tyson in his prime…Can you say “TIMBER!”

Shaq, Goldberg or any female Asian or Japanese gymnast.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
j4k3 wrote:
tyson just takes it to a whole nother level.

…like bankruptcy.[/quote]

…like jail.

[quote]PGA wrote:
Professor X wrote:
j4k3 wrote:

…like bankruptcy.

…like jail.[/quote]

Now he is fading off into bolivian.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
PGA wrote:
Professor X wrote:
j4k3 wrote:

…like bankruptcy.

…like jail.

Now he is fading off into bolivian.[/quote]

He’s going to Bolivia?

[quote]PGA wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
PGA wrote:
Professor X wrote:
j4k3 wrote:

…like bankruptcy.

…like jail.

Now he is fading off into bolivian.

He’s going to Bolivia?[/quote]

http://kjkolb.tripod.com/homepage/miketysonquotes.html

Miscellaneous Quotes

“I really dig Hannibal. Hannibal had real guts. He rode elephants into Cartilage.”

“I guess I’m gonna fade into Bolivian.”

“I like the British bikes. I like British people. They’re real mellow.”

“I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating.”

“I have some pain I’m gonna have for the rest of my life. So every now and then I kick your f**king ass.”

“I just want to conquer people and their souls.”

PGA wrote:
Professor X wrote:
j4k3 wrote:

…like bankruptcy.

…like jail.

Now he is fading off into bolivian.[/quote]

That was iron Mike’s greatest quote ever, followed closely by “I’m gonna eat your children.”

Tyson in his prime.

I’ve actually stood next to him and hes smaller than i thought, smaller than me.

Which makes his accomplishments that much more remarkable. When he won the heavyweight crown from Michael spinks. Spinks sys it was a hook to the ribs that did it. He said he remembers laying on the canvas thinking “damn i got shot”

The other story that amazes me is the Tyson vs Biggs fight. Tyrell biggs is 6’5 and weighed 228 3/4 that fight.

After the fight tyson said. He thought is was funny, every time he hit biggs in the body he would “squeal like a girl”.
I later heard the referee interviewed and he confirmed this story.

Tyson in his prime was a bad man. Yet his two worst losses were.

Tyson vs Finances.
and
Tyson vs English language.

Tyson quotes
[/quote]

“My power is discombobulatingly devastating I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It’s ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm.”

[quote]PGA wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Tyson quotes

“My power is discombobulatingly devastating I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It’s ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm.”[/quote]

“All praise is to Allah, I’ll fight any man, any animal, if Jesus were here I’d fight him too.”

PGA wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Tyson quotes

“My power is discombobulatingly devastating I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It’s ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm.”

“All praise is to Allah, I’ll fight any man, any animal, if Jesus were here I’d fight him too.” [/quote]

One of his recent fights he told a guy “I’ll fuck you till you love me…”

Crazy.

As far as other intimidating guys, I’d have to say Dick Butkus, Lawrence Taylor, Ray Neitzke, Jack Lambert, and nowadays Ray Lewis and Shawne Merriman. Something about crazed linebackers always makes me consider them intimidating…

but it’s not just football that makes the intimidating athlete.

Tiger Woods
Dale Earnhardt Sr.
Shaq
Dwayne Wade
Michael Jordan
Karl Malone (Jazz Days)

B.

Terry Tate.

I think as far as just shitting your pants facing them, not because of pysical stature, Tiger is, without a doubt.

When the players see his name on the leaderboard they think “Oh shit, not again.”

His raping of the British Open showed he can do whatever he wants whenever he wants.

Whats scary is he really cant be beat when leading. He can only lose it himself and he never (once) does.

Bill Romanowski on 'roids.