Most Impressive Members - Past and Present

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
Synergy

How many 300 pounders do you know that can move like this?

#headexplosion

x2 on Synergy. Like you said, astounding athleticism and size.

Others include Swolle, Modok, hungry4more, Bonez

I call upon the great fatty fat. http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/blog_sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_alpha/bodybuilding_my_way?id=2979908&pageNo=0 Barbell curling 242, atg tabata squats with nearly 300 pounds, barbell rowing for reps over 300+ pounds, behind the next pressing 250 pounds for reps and other crazy shit.

STB!!!

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
STB!!![/quote]

X’s 2!!

The one and only Kelechi Opara, aka former (?) member MadTitan

PeteS, Ecogenx (NHLFTR), Fischer, German1

O35 guys you should no more about

I will also say anyone bigger, leaner or stronger than me are impressive to varying degrees obviously

Caveman pic.

[quote]Waittz wrote:
Caveman pic. [/quote]

InB4 ‘he has small arms’.

Cool article to go with that pic

[quote]Smashingweights wrote:

Synergy

How many 300 pounders do you know that can move like this?

#headexplosion

[/quote]

That is just crazy size and athleticism, especially for a natty. Synergy is a beast. Any idea how far those broad jumps were?[/quote]

Lmao at for a natty.

But anyway Storm the beach, Waylander, Austin Bicep Bug and more recently Brickhead.

Edit: forgot detazathoth (spelling??)

x2 on Alpha. The guy’s work ethic was otherworldly and his build reflected it.

(No, that’s not a recent vid. Everything on his channel is 2+ years old, but I thought I heard somewhere that he’s still doing well.)

Mighty Stu, for what he’s done with his physique professionally/competitively while keeping a level head and phenomenal attitude the whole time.

Chad Waterbury and Nate Green began as forum members and went on to incredible professional success. I think that’s impressive. Physique-wise, they’re both pretty solid and “athletic looking”, which I’ve found to be ideal for most trainers.

[quote]howie424 wrote:
Cephalic Carnage was the biggest influence to me when I was younger. [/quote]
Not to start trouble, because I did often like his info, but does anyone remember if he ever got around to posting a pic of himself? He was supposedly seriously jacked, but I don’t remember ever actually seeing anything.

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:
The one and only Kelechi Opara, aka former (?) member MadTitan[/quote]
Might as well add IFBB pros Brandon Curry (Gifted) and Aaron Clarke (pwrbarboy) to this list too, though personally I prefer Curry’s type of build to Clark’s.

[quote]Angus1 wrote:
Actually with the new coaching threads I think there is still hope for this site yet lol.
Zraw, rds, Stu, Brickhead all top class posters who we can all learn heaps from.

In the past I liked Cephalic Carnage, Modok, Meat .

Others I get a lot out of are Hungry4More and Storm The Beach.[/quote]

thank you for the mention! I really appreciate it, but really I’m not even in the same league as those other guys you posted, I just do what I can to help the select few who know less than I do.

PAINTRAINDave not only has one of the best physiques on the site, I’ve never once seen a post by him that wasn’t right on the money.

He’s helpful, he’s knowledgeable as fuck, and he has his moments of being hilarious. It’s fair to say I fancy the pants off him.

Wish he’d post more but he rarely ever does, and when he does it’s only ever in the AAS subforum.

x2 on everyone mentioned so far.

Ill add: HolyMacaroni. Really big arms, not much of a poster though lol.

Bonez. I think most would agree he always provided sound reasonle dvice. Big and lean as well.

Blucollartr8n. See his training thread.

timmicbride. possibly got more sick as fuck shredded than anyone has here.

[quote]Maiden3.16 wrote:
x2 on everyone mentioned so far.

Ill add: HolyMacaroni. Really big arms, not much of a poster though lol.

Bonez. I think most would agree he always provided sound reasonle dvice. Big and lean as well.

Blucollartr8n. See his training thread.

timmicbride. possibly got more sick as fuck shredded than anyone has here.[/quote]

X2 on Tim aka the anatomy chart

@Chris Colucci

I don’t ever recall seeing a pic of him and I don’t believe he ever posted any numbers. He definitely gave me a lot of sound advice though that helped get me to where I am.

[quote]howie424 wrote:
@Chris Colucci

I don’t ever recall seeing a pic of him and I don’t believe he ever posted any numbers. He definitely gave me a lot of sound advice though that helped get me to where I am. [/quote]

He frequently puts up pics in the photo check-in threads in the GAL forum.

[quote]howie424 wrote:
@Chris Colucci

I don’t ever recall seeing a pic of him and I don’t believe he ever posted any numbers. He definitely gave me a lot of sound advice though that helped get me to where I am. [/quote]

He frequently puts up pics in the photo check-in threads in the GAL forum.[/quote]

I think he means Cephalic Carnage never posted pics. Which is accurate, as far as I know.

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
STB!!![/quote]

X’s 2!![/quote]

Agreed. Read and watched everything I could get my hands on from Louie Simmons before reading through a lot of STB’s posts on this forum, and I still learned an incredible amount from STB about how to effectively impliment a westside template. Dude’s obviously strong as an ox, but his intellectual contributions here have been even more impressive.