Most Impressive Members - Past and Present

I don’t know if you all have noticed, but this site has been carrying a fairly negative vibe lately.

I thought it’d be cool to start a thread of the most impressive members of this site, past and present.

There is no criteria - whatever is most impressive to YOU!

No justifications necessary, no explanations needed, no shitting on someone else’s choice. Just throw up pictures or videos of the members of this site who you think are most impressive.

I’ll start - Bauer97. What a beast this guy was (and probably still is).

New Damage

I think this is from his leanest but he got even bigger after this. Was strong as hell as well.

Actually with the new coaching threads I think there is still hope for this site yet lol.
Zraw, rds, Stu, Brickhead all top class posters who we can all learn heaps from.

In the past I liked Cephalic Carnage, Modok, Meat .

Others I get a lot out of are Hungry4More and Storm The Beach.

Caveman

Waylander. Powerboy. Prisoner. Alpha.

Cephalic Carnage was the biggest influence to me when I was younger.

[quote]Waittz wrote:
Caveman [/quote]

Good choice.

Synergy

How many 300 pounders do you know that can move like this?

#headexplosion

Time for the powerlifters:

Let’s start with STB, Bigben obviously, detazathoth, spar4tee, honkeykong, maraudermeat :(, gurbob the bench machine, grettiron, Achilles of War, H4M, mahwah, kalle (not a powerlifter but w/e), I know I’m forgetting some.

Also I’ll be the one to bite the bullet and say Prof X :slight_smile: He’s one big bastard.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
Synergy

#headexplosion

[/quote]

That is just crazy size and athleticism, especially for a natty. Synergy is a beast. Any idea how far those broad jumps were?

bwhitwell

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/?id=153534#photos/31060/Thumbnails

Synergy is probably my biggest role model and a huge influence on my training. The crazy size and athleticism just leaves me speechless.

[quote]Smashingweights wrote:

Synergy

#headexplosion

[/quote]

That is just crazy size and athleticism, especially for a natty. Synergy is a beast. Any idea how far those broad jumps were?[/quote]

Video description says just under 30 total.

More pictures and videos please. Time to sack up and contribute you lazy bastards! :slight_smile:

E bomb

Swolle

H4M’s rows and deadlifts always impressed me

Carlos aka Detazasomething

posted this last week:

[quote]Smashingweights wrote:

Synergy

#headexplosion

[/quote]

That is just crazy size and athleticism, especially for a natty. Synergy is a beast. Any idea how far those broad jumps were?[/quote]

Video description says just under 30 total.[/quote]

Just under 30 for two back to back broad jumps!!??!!?? Holy hell!0

Synergy is nuts

bwhitwell, dude is obnoxiously humble, but judging by his pics, could’ve been friends with Arnold and Colombu