T Nation

Most Important

What muscles of the body do you think is the most important to train to become a boxer? Legs-grip-core-hips-back-arms-chest/ and also what do u think is the best for conditioning 2-5 mile runs or 40-100yard sprints?

testicular fortitude

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
testicular fortitude[/quote]

…OK, so how do I execute a sit up for my balls? It doesn’t seem practical.

I know it is not a muscle, but brain.

The technique is the important thing. Work the technique right and the muscles will come.

[quote]Cockney Blue wrote:
I know it is not a muscle, but brain.

The technique is the important thing. Work the technique right and the muscles will come.[/quote]
very good thats what i was looking for.

[quote]Cockney Blue wrote:
I know it is not a muscle, but brain.

The technique is the important thing. Work the technique right and the muscles will come.[/quote]

Yup. And for the running- mix them up. Use both.

The heart (both literally and figuratively).

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Xen Nova wrote:
testicular fortitude

…OK, so how do I execute a sit up for my balls? It doesn’t seem practical.[/quote]

I was gonna make another smart alec comment but got distracted by lisa ann… i love that woman

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
Xen Nova wrote:
testicular fortitude

…OK, so how do I execute a sit up for my balls? It doesn’t seem practical.

I was gonna make another smart alec comment but got distracted by lisa ann… i love that woman[/quote]

I might have to change my avatar to Roy Nelson to get you back on point.