Most Important BB Foods?

Hey guys, its me again. I was wondering what foods you guys like to eat the most while packing on mass. What foods have been the most anobolic? What are youre thoughts?

The answer to all three questions: MEAT.

Right now I stick with purely whey protein,waxy maize, leucine, oatmeal, beef, eggs, veggies, extra virgin olive oil, some chicken, lots of water. That’s about it for me.

Oops I forgot natty peanut butter and cottage cheese, silly me!

[quote]Kruiser wrote:
The answer to all three questions: MEAT.[/quote]

x2

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Right now I stick with purely whey protein,waxy maize, leucine, oatmeal, beef, eggs, veggies, extra virgin olive oil, some chicken, lots of water. That’s about it for me.[/quote]

spoken like a true prodigy

[quote]WannaBeRealBig wrote:
Hey guys, its me again. I was wondering what foods you guys like to eat the most while packing on mass. What foods have been the most anobolic? What are youre thoughts? [/quote]

Most anabolic? Correct me if I’m wrong, but there are no stages of food being anabolic…the body can be catabolic or anabolic. Eating protein will put you into an anabolic state. no?

Food is of course anabolic in the sense without it… Ya Aint Gonna Grow!

I would say some of the most important BB foods are (in no specific order):

Meats other than Rabbit, Duck, Lamb (etc)
White and oily Fish
Crunchy Peanut Butter
Oats
Whey Powder
Jam/Jelly
Flax/EVOO
Water
Milk
Flax and Soya/Rye/Wholegrain Breads
Fruits
Leafy, Fibrous Veggies

I would consider those the most important - there you can have a clean, nutritious and balanced diet supporting muscle and strength.

JMO