Most Hated Food

Vanilla, margarine, american cheese, sour cream and onion, corn, flavored vodka…I could go on.

[quote]DanErickson wrote:
What is one food that alot of people you know eat and you cant understand why because it is freakin discusting.

The food that I feel this way about is popcorn. God I hate popcorn
[/quote]

Shrimp (I don’t see what all the hype is about)

Starbucks anything (kiss your health goodbye)

Macaroni and Cheese

-Kev

[quote]Flat wrote:
Papaya, my palate can’t stand it.[/quote]

We had a papaya tree. My uncle always forced me to eat it when I was younger. Now I “hear” that foods like this including avocados make your dick bigger.

(I don’t think the above statements are backed up by science so don’t ask, haha)

So that’s the only reason I eat those foods.

-Kev

Yea, papaya tastes like vomit. I’ve also got quite an aversion to dog.

Never tried to eat dog, unless you’re talking about “hot dogs” which I don’t like!

Yogurt, i cant stand the texture and it looks like a cup of…nevermind.

It’s a toss-up between raw seafood and organ meats.

Grape Nuts cereal and beets (the vegetable)

Roasted duck. I would rather choke down liver than eat duck.

Coffee, Cottage Cheese, Indian, hummus, pesto.

Canned tuna. I’ve never tasted it, I just gag on the smell alone. If it was buried in something good, like macaroni and cheese, I might be able to get it down.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
So far, olives… i can only eat them with the Greek burgers recipe from PN.[/quote]

Damn man, I hate olives too, can’t stand 'em. And what the hell is the deal with people putting them in their beer? That seems to be the trendy new thing to do where I live…

cottage cheese…
the thought of it makes me puke

Liver,
Hominy,
Feta Cheese,
bleargh, I made myself nauseated…

Liver and any kind of entrails.

[quote]MrTangerineSpedo wrote:
Canned tuna. I’ve never tasted it, I just gag on the smell alone. If it was buried in something good, like macaroni and cheese, I might be able to get it down.[/quote]

My 7 year olds favorite lunch is mac and chesse mixed with canned tuna.

It is the only way I can eat mac and cheese.

I cannot eat olives or drink coffee at all.

I hate McDonalds food entirely. I cant stand the taste of their burgers and I always get sick after eating something from there.

RoadWarrior:

You don’t know what you’re MISSING, Brother!

I big, hot plate of smokin’ CHITTLINS covered in Hot Sauce!

(Southern Heaven!)

(Hehe!)

(I SURE as hell will eat some chittlins before I choke down a cup of "Mocha-Choka’!)

Mufasa

Fast food makes me throw-up, especially mcdonald’s. I don’t know if it’s the grease or what, but my body rejects all that crap. It’s funny, because canned tuna doesn’t even phase me.

Sea Cucumbers. Tripe.