Most Hated Bands

Guys, Jesse Cohen is decidely homosexual.

Sugar Ray - biggest sellouts ever

Thier CD “Lemonade and Brownies” actually kicked ass… it rocked. Then they sold out to play all middle-school teenie pop. bleh…

Nickelback, Creed, and Rush.

[quote]Jay-B wrote:
Well, Jesse Cohen, you suck balls!
DMB rocks (long live emo, and yes I do have a hot-ass girlfriend)! SOAD rocks! And I may not have been laid but I can f**k you up! Sorry, another 40 Year Old Virgin quote…
These bands suck;
Poison, White Snake, and pretty much every other 80s whiny-guitar-based band ever created.[/quote]

You kids today wouldn’t know good music if it put on it mother’s mascara, laced up some assless chaps, and stole your girlfriend.

The worst music in the world is Southern Rock: Lynard Skynard, 38 Special, etc. It should have ben part of the terms of surender at Appomatox that no one below the Mason-Dixon line would be allowed to buy a Marshall amp.

[quote]Big Jeff wrote:
Yeah, you guys have listed some pretty horrible bands, but you gotta agree that among the WORST are the following:
Menudo
New Kids on the Block
Bel Biv Devo (sp?)
New Edition
Color Me Bad
Back Street Boys
In Synch[/quote]

I think you have gotten it right with this post. My little sister was one of those devoted New Kids on the Block followers. She had the posters, videos, incessant discussions of which guy was cuter, it ruled her life. Hearing their music still puts me into a murderous rage. They were without a doubt one of the worst bands ever.
Van Halen got me through until I could leave the house.

[quote]danmaftei wrote:

Furthermore these are all bands that are more or less quite recent. Emo started in the late 80’s with Minor THreat and Rites of Spring.
[/quote]

Minor Threat emo? No… straightedge hardcore. Emo started with, like, the Descendents…

But I like 'em anyway.

Since when was DMB emo?

[quote]Big Jeff wrote:
Yeah, you guys have listed some pretty horrible bands, but you gotta agree that among the WORST are the following:
Menudo
New Kids on the Block
Bel Biv Devo (sp?)
New Edition
Color Me Bad
Back Street Boys
In Synch[/quote]

Aw man! Menudo rocks! Color Me Bad is insane!
But you forgot the KING of hated bands:
WHAM! (You know George Michael and that other clown)

Top three hated:

1. Smashmouth
  2. Lifehouse
  3. Maroon 5

So depressing

The Doors

[quote]harris447 wrote:

You kids today wouldn’t know good music if it put on it mother’s mascara, laced up some assless chaps, and stole your girlfriend.

The worst music in the world is Southern Rock: Lynard Skynard, 38 Special, etc. It should have ben part of the terms of surender at Appomatox that no one below the Mason-Dixon line would be allowed to buy a Marshall amp.

[/quote]

You forgot Molly Hatchet. And they rule!!!

Green Day!

The band members are middle aged (40+), yet they can’t write any better music than the crap they put out? Hell, if they’re 40 year old musicians, I’m expecting some mature sounding music. Their brand of music would lame if they were all 25, but it’s just pathetic coming from guys whose children should be in college. A 12 year old could write those songs.

They were a neat little fringe act until they decided to become a ‘political’ band, but now their crap is all over the radio.

I HATE Green Day!

1. Any band that plays bullshit, weepy, I’m-so-full-of-teenage-angst-won’t-someone-please-fuck-me-in-the-ass music (My Chemical Romance, etc).

2. Any punk or pseudo-punk or pop-punk band (Green Day, Blink, Sum 41, ad infinitum).

3. New Aerosmith, Metallica, Stones, or Skynyrd music. If I drop two bills to see the Stones it’s a safe bet that I’m not going so I can hear Sweet fucking Neocon.

4. System of a Down. I wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire.

Any Nu metal band
And metalcore band
Any emo or pop punk band
Almost any indie rock band
Selouts(Metallica, In flames, Arch enemy, etc.)

U2 and Fallout Boy.

I wish Bono would get hit by a fucking asteroid I hate him so much.

Dave Matthews Band
Dixie Chicks

I am sure I will think of more, these just off the top of my head.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
The Doors[/quote]

Almost got me there. For a second, I thought you were being serious.

Harris:
Only hammer and sickle waving Communists hate Lynyrd Skynyrd.

[quote]harris447 wrote:
Jay-B wrote:
DMB rocks (long live emo, and yes I do have a hot-ass girlfriend)! SOAD rocks! And I may not have been laid but I can f**k you up! Sorry, another 40 Year Old Virgin quote…
These bands suck;
Poison, White Snake, and pretty much every other 80s whiny-guitar-based band ever created.

[/quote]

Learn how to spell, ya hick!

[quote]BigPaul wrote:
Creed/Nickelback/Puddle of Mud/Three Doors Down/ Stained/ Hoobastank/ Fuel/ Godsmack/etc.: Is there any difference between them?
[/quote]

I agree with you on most of these, but how in the hell did GodSmack get coupled in with the likes of these fellas.

[quote]Jay-B wrote:
These bands suck;
Poison, White Snake, and pretty much every other 80s whiny-guitar-based band ever created.[/quote]

We’re all pretty sure you are completely fucking wrong about everything in your post, except for that part about you being an emo pussy.