Most Effective Muscle Building Diet?

What do you think would be the best diet in order to pack on a fairly good amount of muscle (10 pounds) without gaining too much fat??

Any suggestions?
Combined with what type of training??

get some kangaroo meat, high in protein low in fat and no carbs, make some burgers with maybe wholemeal rolls and a little cheese, perfect

[quote]jtg987 wrote:
get some kangaroo meat, high in protein low in fat and no carbs, make some burgers with maybe wholemeal rolls and a little cheese, perfect

[/quote]

hmmm thx for the idea but thats not really a diet lol…

here in quebec horse meat is more common tough :stuck_out_tongue:

My current kick which has been working very well is this. Eat the largest breakfast you can manage, then eat before you get hungry all day, as the day winds up eat less carbs till your last meal contains none.

Example breakfast, 1 lbs of pulled skinless fried chicken, and a can of chili on top. Tasted pretty good and was about 1200-1500 kcal.

This is a ridiculous thread. No one can customize a diet for you. Everyone has different allergies, food preferences, optimal macro ratios… etc. Do what we all do and figure it out yourself.

[quote]hexx wrote:
This is a ridiculous thread. No one can customize a diet for you. Everyone has different allergies, food preferences, optimal macro ratios… etc. Do what we all do and figure it out yourself. [/quote]

I didnt want a customized diet wtf

I was more talking about what YOU PEOPLE FELT was more effective for YOU

as in prot/carb/fat ratio
time of intake

etc etc

kthx

Two words: Dog Meat.

1.5 gr protein per pound
1.5-2 gr carbs per pound
0.5 gr fat per pound

split into 6-7 meals, no carbs with last meal

that’s a start

The See Food Diet.

The get fat diet you mean?

[quote]Beazt wrote:
The get fat diet you mean?[/quote]

I’ve heard good things about that one. They say it does wonders for your strength and energy levels, prevents mood swings, and cures certain forms of depression.

I bet I’ll even lift more if I train while on it!

[quote]Beazt wrote:
1.5 gr protein per pound
1.5-2 gr carbs per pound
0.5 gr fat per pound

split into 6-7 meals, no carbs with last meal

that’s a start[/quote]

This is ridiculous. For me, using the high end calculation that would only be about 3330 calories. That is, maybe and probably on the low side, my maintenance level.

To the op, I really like Berardi’s massive eating program. It actually makes you eat a lot but does it in a way that, I found, did a great job of maximizing muscle to fat gain. Don’t mistake this though, you will eat a lot.

Quite a few factors to take into consideration so would probably need more info, but i would say carb cyling. if you type that into the search engine you will get plenty of info on it. justin harris covers this concept well over at elitefts.com but the articles here will give you a good start.

What are your goals other than muscle gain? do you want to be athletic? how much do you weigh now? how long have you been lifting? how much muscle have you put on? what is your bodfat %? does your body handle carbs well? a sample meal plan?

From looking at your pictures, just eat more of what you’re eating now. Then do more of whatever you’re doing in the gym.