Most Disgusting Exercise

Hey everybody.

A lot of the movements I do I enjoy, while some of them I don’t like and find almost discusting to do. I find lunges, one arm dumbbell rows and crunches take me a lot of motivation to get through.
Though the sense of self satisfaction that comes after completing 3 or 4 sets of good lunges is excellent.

Does anybody else feel this way about certain exercises?

Kegels - the squishy sound drives me nuts

front squat

My bi’s. I usually quit after two sets because I get bored. Haven’t really trained 'em in 6 months. Get everything I need out of 'em for rows.

I hate doing static holds. Like planks, and bird dogs. I must do them more often.

I don’t like lateral flies.
But since shoulders are the most cool muscle I just do them…

Squats. They drain the hell out of me.

Dumbell lunges. I find them so difficult I hate them!

Bis bore me aswell.

Probably why i’ve got piss poor quads and biceps.

Snatch balance as they are the toughest exercise in the gym to do heavy :frowning:

Bicep curls I get bored and rarely do anyway.

Koing

Stuff with cables. Annys the hell out of me.

Only thing cables are good for in my opinion is tricep kickbacks. And maybe, maybe some curling.

Bulgarian split squats, they hurt every single time I do them!

Ab work in general. Used to love it, now I only do it because it somehow manages to noticeably affect my vertical jump.

Of course, if I was a woman and had a roman chair available, I might have a different opinion of ab work…

Squats. I’d rather legpress.

Turkish get-ups

Squats - I have considered just dropping them from my routine because I despise them so much. I had a bad experience 6 months ago where I loaded up the bar with 275 (I didn’t know how important going all the way down was back then) and went down a little to far and thought, “FUCK” Thankfully I had set the pins high, but I still felt like a fool.

[quote]markdp wrote:
Squats - I have considered just dropping them from my routine because I despise them so much. I had a bad experience 6 months ago where I loaded up the bar with 275 (I didn’t know how important going all the way down was back then) and went down a little to far and thought, “FUCK” Thankfully I had set the pins high, but I still felt like a fool. [/quote]

Thats EXACTLY how I feel right before a squat session. They scare the shit out of me.

Sholder press with a smith machine…

front and back… omg, That is annoying

also anything cables apart from Tricept pulldown…

LEG curls -.-

The devils Game!

Disgusting?

Upright rows always make a nice grinding sound the few times I tried them.

Stationary biking. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I would say donkey calf raises with another dude would be the most “disgusting” one I could think of.