Most Creative Suicide!!

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Last Sunday my boss shot himself in the head in our office basement.

This is very tough to deal with and am still dealing…probably for months… Whoever jokes on stuff like this is no good in my book.[/quote]

If you were hardcore you would get some of his skull and keep it like Henry Rollins did (actually it could have been brain).

Was it a shottie or a handgun? Did he put it in his mouth or to the side of the head? Did he write a suicide note? You hated your boss didn’t you? You used to wish evil shit on him and now that he’s dead you can’t deal with your sins? You sicken me. You went home and jerked off didn’t you?

There we go that should be quite a distance over too far.

Self crucificion (although I haven’t yet figured out how to nail the other hand down) is a real mans way to die. Put your ass out in the desert and feel the pain of a righteous end. Rockscars boss should have done this.

Blowing your brains out is too trendy these days, ever since Dead and Cobain did it, everybody is doing it. Whatever happened to drugs and alcohol, that’s a rock stars death.

How did Hunter S Thompson kill himself? I’ve forgotten now.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

and am still dealing…probably for months… [/quote]

Well drugs mess people up man, maybe you should get out the game, BOYYEEEEEEEEEEE.

Are you sure it wasn’t a hit from a rival dealer?

A close relative of mine chucked himself in front of a train last year, he died. Then a friend hung himself, he died too. Both had very young children.

However depsite all this, I don’t mind discussing the topic, as in most things, its an aspect of life you can’t avoid and it will effect you in some way probably during life. Plus as mentioned, people think about it, just because of the curiosity of the human race.

I think that its very unfortunate for the people left to deal with the mess (not literal mess as in shooting and train impacts) but the loss and grief etc. I therefore hope all suicides are unavoidable paths to take for those that follow them through, otherwise…well otherwise.

Jumping from a plane then blowing yourself up before you landed would be spectactular to answer the original question.

[quote]jacross wrote:
Rockscar wrote:

This is very tough to deal with and am still dealing…probably for months… Whoever jokes on stuff like this is no good in my book.

If you were hardcore you would get some of his skull and keep it like Henry Rollins did (actually it could have been brain).

Was it a shottie or a handgun? Did he put it in his mouth or to the side of the head? Did he write a suicide note? You hated your boss didn’t you? You used to wish evil shit on him and now that he’s dead you can’t deal with your sins? You sicken me. You went home and jerked off didn’t you?

Self crucificion (although I haven’t yet figured out how to nail the other hand down) is a real mans way to die. Put your ass out in the desert and feel the pain of a righteous end. Rockscars boss should have done this.

Blowing your brains out is too trendy these days, ever since Dead and Cobain did it, everybody is doing it. Whatever happened to drugs and alcohol, that’s a rock stars death.

How did Hunter S Thompson kill himself? I’ve forgotten now.[/quote]

You have some pretty fucked up brains boy.

You absolutely disgust me.

Jacross,

You are a fucking asshat. It is totally wrong to poke at people who are suffering. A couple of years ago, I was manic depressive. I was deeply depressed, and attempted suicide 6 times but pulled back at the last second. I just couldn’t take my life in front of my friends and family. I realized that if I had jumped in front of the train, it also would have mentally messed up the engineer and conductor. Luckily, I got help, and I am here today.

So, do us a favor and film yourself committing suicide, so we can laugh at your sorry ass, and load the clip to ebaumsworld and other stupid sites. -Starkdog

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
how to kill yourself like a man:

not bad

[quote]cleanandjerk wrote:
jumping off a building and in mid jump shooting your self in the head, thats my idea anyways.[/quote]

That’s not really that creative, and my guess would be that you would end up missing anyways (with the gun).

And if you’re going to shoot yourself in the head, make sure you’re actually going to kill yourself. My mom knows this guy who tried to shoot himself in the head, and ended up missing his brain entirely. The bullet went right through his optic nerve, and now he’s blind.

Don’t take life so seriously, y’all, you’ll never make it out alive anyway.

[quote]cap’nsalty wrote:

And if you’re going to shoot yourself in the head, make sure you’re actually going to kill yourself. My mom knows this guy who tried to shoot himself in the head, and ended up missing his brain entirely. The bullet went right through his optic nerve, and now he’s blind.[/quote]

That’s why people “eat their gun”

It blows out the brain stem and it’s supposed to be you barely hear the gun go off before you lose any sense of being alive.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
cap’nsalty wrote:

And if you’re going to shoot yourself in the head, make sure you’re actually going to kill yourself. My mom knows this guy who tried to shoot himself in the head, and ended up missing his brain entirely. The bullet went right through his optic nerve, and now he’s blind.

That’s why people “eat their gun”

It blows out the brain stem and it’s supposed to be you barely hear the gun go off before you lose any sense of being alive.[/quote]

Plus, if your mouth is full of water the shot takes half your head off which is VERY likely to kill you…

I recently tested positive for schizophrenia, and the best one I could think of was mooning a police car doing top speed on a czechoslovakian motorbike, clutching a sheep and shouting “Fuck you, your mother, and everything and I HATE THIS FUCKING PLACE” before riding up the embankment onto a bridge and attempting to do a wheelie over the side of the bridge and jump onto a moving lorry. And I do mean attempt.

And fuck you, cleanAfterYoujerkoff.

Invite all your family and friends to your birthday party and then blow yourself up with all of them; at least you will have some company in heaven/hell

I hate to break it to you, but neither place exists. The only way to ensure your immortality woulod be to blow up something, you know, important

Not really suicide, but I think the way to go would be when I’m really old, sailing the world, and going down with my ship in a huge storm on the open sea.

About making fun of others that are suffering, it’s not nice in my opinion. Yet, if you’d like someone to talk that way to you while you’re suffering, at least I can understand why you’re doing it. The golden rule’s… well… golden.

Keep it civil. Those that like to discuss silly ways to kill yourselves, have fun, but keep on topic. Those that don’t like the thread, don’t read it. I don’t like pictures of starving or beaten children, so I don’t spend my time searching the internet looking for them.

Much love,
Ritchey

If it’s all the same to you, I’d prefer not to keep this civil. In fact, I’d like to make it extremely fucking rude. When you make a thread called ‘most creative suicide!’, and put double exclamation marks on it (like a twat), you generate certain expectations.

[quote]slt wrote:
hockechamp14 wrote:
how to kill yourself like a man:

not bad[/quote]

WOW! That was great, thanks!

[quote]starkdog wrote:
Jacross,

You are a fucking asshat. It is totally wrong to poke at people who are suffering. A couple of years ago, I was manic depressive. I was deeply depressed, and attempted suicide 6 times but pulled back at the last second. I just couldn’t take my life in front of my friends and family. I realized that if I had jumped in front of the train, it also would have mentally messed up the engineer and conductor. Luckily, I got help, and I am here today.

So, do us a favor and film yourself committing suicide, so we can laugh at your sorry ass, and load the clip to ebaumsworld and other stupid sites. -Starkdog[/quote]

But that wouldn’t be very creative now would it. How many suicde vids are there floating about nowadays? How passe.

How do you know that I’m not mentally disturbed and due to my own suicidal tendencies react in an odd way to the topic as a cover to my underlying emotions? You just told me to commit suicide, how terribly irresponsible. All I did was tell the guy to keep some skull (if it’s good enough for rocks elites it’s good enough for rockscar).

If you didn’t want to kill yourself in front of your family you should have told them to turn around.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
jacross wrote:
Rockscar wrote:

This is very tough to deal with and am still dealing…probably for months… Whoever jokes on stuff like this is no good in my book.

How did Hunter S Thompson kill himself? I’ve forgotten now.

You have some pretty fucked up brains boy.

You absolutely disgust me.[/quote]

I’m just shocked it got through to the keeper. Apparently on this site you can make a mockery of somebodies dead bosses splattered remains, but you can’t constructively criticise somebodies approach to Biotest/supplements/weight training etc.

Anyway my job is done.

Because you’re obviously a twat?
“How passe?” Go fuck yourself. Seriously.
If you were covering your “underlying emotions”, I would assume that you obviously needed to be taken out and shot. Now fuck off.

Somehow, I can’t say I’ve been wanting to read this thread – it just isn’t really appropriate.

Anyway, I knew a guy that hung himself from the rafters in his living room. I’m pretty sure a comment I made the evening of his death caused him to become introspective and decide to do such a thing.

Heck, though it was an innocent comment and I didn’t even know that he had any issues, it really hit me hard that I had likely had something to do with it.

Generally, people who commit suicide are very depressed and/or suffering, and their loved ones left behind also do a lot of suffering, as well as friends and colleagues.

The girl he left behind who at one point gave birth to his son, drove by his home on her way home and saw him in the window. Though they were split up, I’m sure they still cared for each other, not too mention there is a child missing his father right now.

The whole situation is too messed up to go around making light of people who are dealing with these issues or the particular issues they are dealing with on this subject.

At least for me the whole event is far in the past or I wouldn’t even talk about it in a place like this – because I’d never really expect a group of strangers to demonstrate respect.