Most Cost Effective Company/Website for TRT?

OK thanks! I would greatly appreciate it and I will heed your advice about hcg. Thank you

Email in bio if you need my clinic

What state is the clinic based out of?

Georgia

They have several locations but the one I use (while I lived in NYC and now Louisiana) is in Georgia. It’s their main clinic.

Would you tell what you are paying and whether you are using TESTOPEL or BioTE?

I just want to bring this up again since there is so much argument against pellets based on COST. Most of you anti-pellet guys post about “how expensive” pellets are.

The above post CONFIRMED what I said on a different thread about regular TRT through injections being in the range of $150 per month.

Now that I am on TWO insertions per year, I am paying $125 per month. Someone tell me how you guys can argue that pellets “cost so much” and doctors prescribe them “because they make so much profit” — when some of you are paying more for injections that I pay for pellets.

I’ve never been against pellets based on cost. I wouldn’t chose that option simply because it’s invasive and difficult (or impossible) to adjust the dose once they’re inserted.

I think TRT in whatever form you chose from clinics trends $99-200 across the board.

My provider told me I would eventually at some point be on 2 pellets a year. That would be 1600 for pellet, 200 in office visits and 200 in labs if I only go 2 in that year. I can handle that. But until that point I am looking at close to 3k and my provider didn’t like the idea of me paying 200 a month. Thats is the main reason why I am looking to do injections. That and I would imagine my levels would be consistently high doing it bi-weekly. I could be wrong on that though. Definitely don’t like the idea of being around 1500+ and dropping half that in 6 months. Atheist that was my labs from my first injection after 4 months. I need to read more on pellets to though

Hey swoops, I quoted you because you confirmed the prices of TRT treatment through injections. It was not my intention to imply that you made any statement regarding pellets — for or against.

1 Like

If pellets aren’t keeping you feeling the way you need or want, then yes, you should look into other methods of delivery. But I just noticed that you never posted any of your labs; before pellets; or after 3 months before a re-pellet.

1 Like

My labs are good from pellets minus the estrogen due to an AI. I will share my labs… I don’t think pellets are right for me though. I seem to be metabolize them fast and my provider thinks it may be from high intensity workouts. Not sure if this is normally what happens to people or just those who like working out hard. This is my 2nd insert and this one has not AI. Maybe I will have better results this time? But I don’t see pellets keeping me in the 1500-2000 range consistently. Plus I don’t like waiting 7 days before I can train legs or even run…

Traveling-man, tell me about your life style. Do you train or just maintain? What are your labs like and what do your pellets jack you up too? What are your labs 6 months later?Screenshot_20200401-170035_Chrome

These are my most recent labs before 2nd insert

These are form late January.

This is before 1st insert. My labs are from a hospital. Advised to fast through the night and do labs first thing in the morning. I didn’t know enough then to ask about estradiol. Had labs done after researching low t symptoms. Brain fog, fatigue were key for me. No drive, depression.

Did you get my email?

Checking now

1 Like

@caanov79
No, I don’t train; I’m not a bodybuilder. And with that said – I have always said up front that anyone who is after Testosterone as part of their body building should NOT be on pellets.

I have been posting my labs and data since Nov 2017. My thread is here.

I have other issues that you don’t have including insane SHBG. My body was eating through my pellets like they were candy until I got the SHBG under control (which is why I was inserting pellets every 3 months).

I agree. And with that number/range being your goal – pellets may not be the best fit. But I would like to point out that your T is going to drop every 3 days on shots. All of that, however, is beyond my knowledge.

Thanks for your response. I think if I did not want train hard pellets would be perfect… low maintenance, let the pellet do the work…

I’m pretty new to all this but do my labs look pretty good to you?..

I’m gonna post a new thread and ask about injections and what to expect.

Your estrogen is in crashed range which is not good. It’s lower than the lowest a person not on TRT should have. Are you on an AI? If so you should drop it like a bad habit. No estrogen will effect libido, well-being, bone density and 100 other negative things.

Edit: Just saw the post above that where it looks like you know the AI is fucking up a good thing.

Yeah this second insert was straight test no AIs

Dextermorgan, respond to the ema you answered last night. Thank you again

1 Like