Most Brutal Music For Powerlifting

This is one of there newer “djent” bands out there. This is off their new cd and it’s blowing my fucking mind right now. They use the word “thall” instead of djent.

0:25-0:50 is where it’s at.

Got a 17,5kg Pr from it

Got a 17,5kg Pr from it

Can’t wait to hear the full album!

My son’s band, written in my family room, shameless plug couldn’t resist. My son’s lead guitarist.

[quote]Josann wrote:

My son’s band, written in my family room, shameless plug couldn’t resist. My son’s lead guitarist.[/quote]

Saw these guys when they were with GWAR and Lamb of God in Moncton!

Well, I think we can end this thread now because this ones the winner:

\m/

heard that for the first time last saturday. Pretty excited for that.

[quote]Josann wrote:

My son’s band, written in my family room, shameless plug couldn’t resist. My son’s lead guitarist.[/quote]

Really? JFAC is semi-famous in the metal/metalcore/deathcore/whatever the fuck people call it these days world. That’s awesome lol.

[quote]gorangers0525 wrote:

[quote]Josann wrote:

Really? JFAC is semi-famous in the metal/metalcore/deathcore/whatever the fuck people call it these days world. That’s awesome lol.[/quote]

Yeah, I get a kick out of it. My son’s 22, and is an avid lifter himself. Gets to see the world, my payoff for the lessons and guitars I bought him when he was young.

Edit: I know this isn’t as heavy as some(maybe all, I haven’t gone through all the pages yet) of the music on here, but this is about as heavy as I’ll listen to. Anyway, what I’m getting to is if anyone has any music that’s comparable, it would be much appreciated.
Also for anyone interested, I have a folder with other music, lots of it is instrumental, as I’m not really into the screaming/throat-type vocals(not sure what the proper term is, but I’m sure you get me)
Anyway, here’s two bands that I have

That site, bandcamp, they also have a pretty good search engine, so you can filter out what you’re not looking for, and filter in what you are.

Bit lightweight in comparison to most in this thread but these two songs getting me a lot PR’s lately

1:25

Loving the Trigger The Bloodshed!

Behemoth and Whitechapel favourites too!

Bump it up with some fetus

This thread is a gold mine. Lots of bands new to me.

However, I can’t get enough of Gojira. Breakdown groove at 3:10 gets me every time.