not enough^

[quote]mkral55 wrote:

[quote]mkral55 wrote:
Theres not even swedish metal on this thread yet:
[/quote]

not enough^
[/quote]

glad you noticed Meshuggah and At The Gates were posted up :wink:

i also love how so many people listen to Amon Amarth, it warms my heart.

Look at how hard the guitarist is when he kicks the mountain. Legend.

^ I saw Through the eyes of the dead live a couple years ago. It was insane.

Five finger death punch

PR Music:

Epic Brutality, perfect for a heavy squat set of five:

[quote]Corpse Grinder wrote:

HA! I had this in my ears Friday when a very little ginger fella nearly walked into/under the bar on my back with 265lb on it, on his way to get a tissue. I don’t know if it was the music or the end of week one of Sheiko but I really thought about dropping the bar on him.

listen to a lot of old school speed metal mostly.

Just found these guys the other day.

CS

[quote]ThermalWarrior wrote:

Look at how hard the guitarist is when he kicks the mountain. Legend. [/quote]

LMFAO. This was awesome. That kick was the shit haha.

Just got the new Amon Amarth, Chimaira, and Mastodon albums. All are great, heavy albums. I would post videos, but the whole albums are good.

Just want to share this, I’ve only recently started listening to this group.

I find it a little bit annoying that I don’t understand the language (finnish), but musically I’m loving it. The heavy part that starts at 2:37 makes me happy in my pants.

^^ J/K

Omega Massif is so fucking good:

Not really brutal, but if you don’t like Hank III then you can go fuck yourself:

Not a metal head.but I want to plug my son’s band. He’s the lead guitar player in Job for a Cowboy. He’s the tall guy to the left of the lead singer in this live video. That’s him in the first frame before you start the video. Most of their new album, Gloom, was written in my family room. It’s due for release in February.

Pardon the proud Dad vibe.

everyone is posting awesome stuff…this is a random question but does anyone else think jim wendler has generally awful taste in metal??

Pretty sure i haven’t seen these guys posted yet. Obviously one of my favorite bands

Another one of my favorites

and lots of old school dying fetus