Most Brutal Music For Powerlifting

Oh yea I know of bulb. I started listening to periphery back when Casey was the vocalist.

I haven’t seen the Chariot in here yet.

You guys haven’t hit much for mainstream music and maybe that’s for a reason but here’s a few I enjoy while lifting.

Now I’m starting to go even farther out of the genre but whatever. I love me my Shinedown lol. Great songs, Brent Smith sounds incredible, and they rock in concert.

^ PR machine

I imagine this is what it sounds like to be in a plane crash.

One i actually lift to

[quote]yeeyek8 wrote:

[quote]CSEagles1694 wrote:

Five Finger Death Punch has a ton of great music to lift to. This is just one of them.

Luke[/quote]

Thank you for this – my ears came. I’ve been looking for something like this for a longgggg time and this is… well, the answer.[/quote]

Yeah, 5FDP is BRUTAL!!!

ENJOY !!!

I haven’t seen any Dying Fetus…

My lift playlist is full of Eminem, Metallica, Manson, Judas Priest, AC/DC, Godsmack, Disturbed, Kid Rock, Rob Zombie, and Lil Wayne. I honestly tried to add country, but it didn’t fit in and I spent too much time singing Whiskey Bent and Hell Bound. PR song is always Till I Collapse by Eminem.

[quote]StormTheBeach wrote:
Can’t beat a band that looks like weezer but is named after a guy who wore his own mom’s skin:

These dudes went to my highschool and used to play Syracuse all the time. 315 hardcore/grindcore for the win

[quote]chazdaman wrote:
I love most of the shit one here. I’m not diggin the amon amarth stuff. If I played D&D I might listen to it, but thats me. I picked up some djentastic grooveness for everyones listening pleasure.[/quote]

To each their own, personally I like training to Amon Amarth. It’s exhilerating yet simple and straight forward enough. Also, the subjects of vikings, monsters and glory - while being cheesy at times - seem fitting for lifting stuff. :slight_smile:

As for mainstream, I’ve sort of been enjoying Mustasch lately:

Think I gonna grow a mustache…

Heard an interview with Fredrik from Meshuggah on swedish radio and it reminded me of this thread. He said their new album will be darker than usual, will be interesting to see what he meant by that.

Anyway, bump with some new stuff from Machine Head:

My fav melodic death metal band:

This is august burns red’s best song in my opinion (rest of that album sucks)

Heaven shall burn:

And then of course youve gotta have cradle of filth:

but this song… this song will get anyones heart racing :

i wish i had my computer with my music libary, woulda listed so many brutal deathmetal bands.

if you guys have not heard of them yet. listen to Cliteater <— brutal band.

I didn’t surf through the whole thread, so forgive any reposts. anything by Gojira is enough to get my blood pumping.

Theres not even swedish metal on this thread yet: