T Nation

Most Annoying Song Ever

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
The “I get knocked down, and I get up again…” song, I think it was called Tubsthumping, or maybe that’s who it was by, but still it sucked badly.[/quote]

Ah yes, Tubthumping by ChumbaWamba. It was good like the first time or two that I heard it. It’s like all Bubble Gum pop, it freakin’ sucks.

OOOOOOOOH baby yoooooooooou, you got what I neeeeeeeeeeeed. “Just a friend” Biz Markie

[quote]Madman2 wrote:
hockechamp14 wrote:
The “I get knocked down, and I get up again…” song, I think it was called Tubsthumping, or maybe that’s who it was by, but still it sucked badly.

Ah yes, Tubthumping by ChumbaWamba. It was good like the first time or two that I heard it. It’s like all Bubble Gum pop, it freakin’ sucks.[/quote]

I thought it was a good song until the radio stations played it over and over and over and over…

I’d probably still like it if it wasn’t played to death.

Come off it, Barbie Girl’s just funny.

Anything Black Eyed Peas have done is so irritating it makes me want to choke myself with barbed wire. Except ‘Pump It’. It’s mildly less annoying than the rest of their songs.

But Crazy Frog wins it.

Blink 182

slightly off topic, but that Ford commerical with Taylor Hicks is starting to get on my nerves

[quote]PGJ wrote:
Hands down that stupid song by Three Non-Blonds “I said Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey hey, hey, hey. I said hey, what’s going on?”

[/quote]

this song gets stuck in my head and makes me want to punch people, such as the spinning instructor who plays it during his class and the guy who posted this. It’s stuck in my head now.

I hate you.

Anything by System of a Down.

Anything by Paris Hilton.

Anything by Hate Dies Hard.

James Blunt - You’re beautiful

apparently he had to smoke a blunt or two if he thought that it will be a decent song. I friggin hate it… and also this EMO crap

[quote]tveddy wrote:
bboybean wrote:
Coldplay

/End thread

You forgot Ace of Base, and whoever sings that barbie girl song.[/quote]

You take that back!

My vote for most annoying song goes to James Blunt, because when I hear that song, I want to break his voice box.

The Final Countdown
The Electric Slide
and all other 80s Hair Metal

that song by that annoying bitch that can’t sing that I hear in the gym every fucking day that goes like:

“I don’t want to do this anymore/
I don’t want to be the reason why/
Everytime I walk out the door/
I can see him die inside.”

she has a terrible fucking voice and the song blows donkey dick. it really makes me frustrated to the point of tears when it comes on and literally zaps any drive or motivation i had to live, nevermind lift.

[quote]Jay-B wrote:
The Final Countdown[/quote]

That dude’s voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard.

There is only one correct answer to this question:

YMCA - Village People.

Not only is it nauseating, there are fucking dance moves or something to go with it. AND people actually do these fucking moves.

WHAT THE FUCK!

[quote]gojira wrote:
Anything by System of a Down.
quote]

Blasphemy!

[quote]itsthenickman wrote:
slightly off topic, but that Ford commerical with Taylor Hicks is starting to get on my nerves[/quote]

I’ve hated that for 3 weeks.

Guys, you forgot, “Who Let the Dogs Out?” and “Blue”

Baha men and Eiffel 65

[quote]bigblue244 wrote:
that song by that annoying bitch that can’t sing that I hear in the gym every fucking day that goes like:

“I don’t want to do this anymore/
I don’t want to be the reason why/
Everytime I walk out the door/
I can see him die inside.”

she has a terrible fucking voice and the song blows donkey dick. it really makes me frustrated to the point of tears when it comes on and literally zaps any drive or motivation i had to live, nevermind lift.[/quote]

I don’t want to be a murder-er-er-ere-er-er-er-er-er, yea no fluidity and I hate it.

[quote]Damici wrote:
“The Reason.” Fucking Hoobastank song.[/quote]

YES! they ALWAYS play that were i work, i fucking hate it

[quote]superscience wrote:
I cant choose one but, i can choose a few genres.

RnB
Rap
Emo
Punk
Cheesy dance music
Pop rock (indie)[/quote]

[quote]superscience wrote:
superscience wrote:
I cant choose one but, i can choose a few genres.

RnB
Rap
Emo
Punk
Cheesy dance music
Pop rock (indie)

[/quote]

What music do you like?