Most Annoying Person on T-Nation?

I’ve been on these boards almost daily for more than 4 years. I see new and old posters every day, some funny and smart, some not, good guys, bad guys, good looking gals, hard working people, some true morons, from all walks of life and all over the world, a mixed and diverse community.

In all this years I got to know a lot of posters thru their posts and pics, know their houses, families, education, jobs, diet, training schedule, gyms, dogs, cars, party affiliation, masturbating habits, fetishes, secrets, beliefs and so forth.

Some of them are very dear to me, some not so dear, but I was able to read all posts and enjoy most of them.
Until recently.

There is now a poster whose screenname, avatar and posts annoy me. Aggressively pursuing anything that has to do with sex in a lewd and desperate way. To me he looks and acts like a rapist/child molester. It almost scares me. But then I remind myself that he’s just another poster, maybe it’s just me.

So that made me wonder, do you guys have a particular person that you dislike on T-Nation? And why?

Don’t let Mak get to ya, he’s just a funny like that.

Sorry

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Don’t let Mak get to ya, he’s just a funny like that.[/quote]

Yeah, he’s just trying to get his post count up. :slight_smile:

[quote]catone wrote:

In all this years I got to know a lot of posters thru their posts and pics, know their houses, families, education, jobs, diet, training schedule, gyms, dogs, cars, party affiliation, masturbating habits, fetishes, secrets, beliefs and so forth.

[/quote]

creepy.

theres posters who kinda annoy me. not because of anything they do independently but because they follow me everywhere. other than that, everythings cool.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
Sorry[/quote]

:slight_smile:

you not gonna say who it is?

anabolic mike pisses me off.

Like I told the judge, it wasn’t rape, it was surprise sex!

[edit] Go on Print - edit away :wink:

What?

[quote]catone wrote:
There is now a poster whose screenname, avatar and posts annoy me. Aggressively pursuing anything that has to do with sex in a lewd and desperate way. To me he looks and acts like a rapist/child molester. It almost scares me. But then I remind myself that he’s just another poster, maybe it’s just HeadHunter.
[/quote]

Fixed.

[quote]dday wrote:
catone wrote:

creepy.
[/quote]

It’s only creepy if one solicits this information or tries to keep tabs on all these for an ulterior motive. I don’t. I’m just reading posts and see pics people post, just like everybody else. And doing this for years leads to knowing all that. Like OG’s boobs, RJ’s manners, Lixy’s pro-american views, Print’s dog or AccipiterQ’s monkey spanking. Common knowledge.
But I agree, there’s too much information at times:)

HEY EVERYBODY! I’M NAKED! AND JERKIN’ IT! RIGHT NOW! YEAH! JERKIN’ IT HARD TO THE CORE MUTHAFUKKAZZZZZ!!!

I BROUGHT CONDOMZ AND LOOBRIKANT 4 EVERYBODY!

OP; did you ever have another user name? b/c if you have been reading posts and know so much about so many of us…and only have 120(ish) posts…you seem like a bit of a stalker, and therefore creepy.

not that there’s anything wrong with that.

[quote]Renton wrote:
Like I told the judge, it wasn’t rape, it was surprise sex!

[edit] Go on Print - edit away ;-)[/quote]

I can’t edit this, because after having a long talk with
Anabolic-Mike i do believe you, and the way he talks it
did not sound like much of a surprise either.

[quote]catone wrote:

creepy.

It’s only creepy if one solicits this information or tries to keep tabs on all these for an ulterior motive. I don’t. I’m just reading posts and see pics people post, just like everybody else. And doing this for years leads to knowing all that. Like OG’s boobs, RJ’s manners, Lixy’s pro-american views, Print’s dog or AccipiterQ’s monkey spanking. Common knowledge.
But I agree, there’s too much information at times:)

[/quote]

Thanks catone he appreciates the props.

[quote]B rocK wrote:
OP; did you ever have another user name? b/c if you have been reading posts and know so much about so many of us…and only have 120(ish) posts…you seem like a bit of a stalker, and therefore creepy.

:)[/quote]

Agreed. But then, we have quite a few here who don’t even workout at all so it must be like “Internet Voyeurism”. I am not sure what sedentary people get out of coming here.

Well, there are plenty of non-training forums that I’m assuming those who were once active but now are not hang around to frequent.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
B rocK wrote:

Agreed. But then, we have quite a few here who don’t even workout at all so it must be like “Internet Voyeurism”. I am not sure what sedentary people get out of coming here.[/quote]

I also don’t quilt and go to quilting sites.