T Nation

Most Amazingly Cute Female BB Ever

Ask any females if they’d like to bang Jay Cutler. They will all say that he’s too big and looks like a freak.

These people are not doing all this so they can be judged as sexy/not sexy by us

[quote]browndisaster wrote:
Ask any females if they’d like to bang Jay Cutler. They will all say that he’s too big and looks like a freak.

These people are not doing all this so they can be judged as sexy/not sexy by us[/quote]

I plan to change all this!

She’s the reigning Austrian champion, but she appears to have some 5 o’clock shadow going on:

In fact, she looks eerily similar to the (rather manly) husband of a co-worker of mine. Scary.

that dude is swole!

Wow, now THAT was challenging to fap to!!

Anyone else catch that her last name is Wang?

[quote]Nexxt84 wrote:
Anyone else catch that her last name is Wang? [/quote]

Yes, but it’s pronounced Wang.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Wow, now THAT was challenging to fap to!![/quote]

LMFAO!

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Nexxt84 wrote:
Anyone else catch that her last name is Wang? [/quote]

Yes, but it’s pronounced Wang.[/quote]

LMFAO!

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Wow, now THAT was challenging to fap to!![/quote]

Right after I shot my wad I threw up on my keyboard.

Back then, when she still looked somehow femaleish…

These people are not doing all this so they can be judged as sexy/not sexy by us[/quote]

Jay Cutler has female groupies. There are definitely women who like that look.

Believe it or not even professional eaters have groupies.

He looks like a diesel Robert Downey Jr

Wow. I’m impressed by the respectfulness, maturity and sensibility of this post.

kill it

GET ON HER LEVEL BROS.

[quote]Mutu wrote:
kill it[/quote]

You try first.

I remember her from a thread a few months ago.

She is so bad it isn’t even funny anymore. I mean there are some women in fitness/bodybuilding that many say “She looks like a man!” in an offhand fashion just because she has larger muscles and less fat than most women, and is also stronger. Yet we can still see that she is indeed a woman.

This one though, has gone beyond. And she’s not even big…I mean her face really really really looks like a man’s. And a douchey looking guy too. I mean if I saw her in a bar I’d think “That guy has a face I’d never get tired kicking.”

Now you owe us an amazingly cute female BB.

Woman and aas use don’t mix well. Who would have thought.

I think Dana Linn Bailey still has a cute face. Her boobs are gone though.