Most Aesthetically Pleasing Bodypart?

What is the most aesthetically pleasing bodypart in your opinion? Is it big pecs, shoulders, biceps? For me it is a wide back. Nothing will make you look better in a shirt than a wide back. I even believe woman are subconsciously attracted to this. Unfortunately i have short clavicles so my quest to becoming wide is a work in progress :slight_smile:

long and tall traps, like zyzz, and no I’m not a zyzz nut hugger I just thought he had awesome traps

[quote]paulieserafini wrote:
long and tall traps, like zyzz, and no I’m not a zyzz nut hugger I just thought he had awesome traps[/quote]

Nice. I personally dont train traps directly, bc I think it can give the illusion of narrow shoulders.

long and tall traps, like zyzz, and no I’m not a zyzz nut hugger I just thought he had awesome traps[/quote]

My opinion is actually the opposite of this - I always though Zyzz’ traps just looked goofy. Traps can add a lot to a physique, but in my opinion they can also be way overdone.

My vote is for a package rather than a particular bodypart:

Big fucking shoulders and big fucking lats with a small waist.

Having wide ass shoulders and big lats will make anyone’s physique look a lot more impressive. That V shape is always key to looking awesome. The small waist thing really adds to it and makes your shoulders and lats look even bigger by comparison. Some guys can pull off the wider waist look (ie: strongmen like Poundstone and Pudzian) but others not so much. Doorbrah (pictured) is a perfect example of how it can go wrong.

Wide shoulders are worth a kings ransom unless you have a genetically short neck. Then it just looks wrong

Massive calves! Jokes

Most definitely pecs!

Imo its not a bodypart thats gonna make one look aesthetic or not but much more so the flow between each bodypart

This is probably my favorite physique. No fucking clue who it is, but he’s got exactly what I pointed out - big fucking shoulders and lats and a tight waist. His chest doesn’t make it, his arms don’t make it. No, it’s all about the wide V shape from his lats and shoulders.

Also notice his traps aren’t overly exaggerated. They’re not weak or small, but they’re not hueg either. Perfect look IMO.

No homo of course.

I dunno, in my own body i hate that I don’t have long traps because when I wear a t-shirt my lat and shoulder width makes me look funny because my shoulders look like they go straight across and i appear to have no traps. but obviously without a shirt my traps are very prominent

in my opinion wide shoulders look ridiculous and make your head look too small and I favor a longer look for shorter people like me 5’8

[quote]anonanon wrote:

My opinion is actually the opposite of this - I always though Zyzz’ traps just looked goofy. Traps can add a lot to a physique, but in my opinion they can also be way overdone.

Having wide ass shoulders and big lats will make anyone’s physique look a lot more impressive. That V shape is always key to looking awesome. The small waist thing really adds to it and makes your shoulders and lats look even bigger by comparison. Some guys can pull off the wider waist look (ie: strongmen like Poundstone and Pudzian) but others not so much. Doorbrah (pictured) is a perfect example. [/quote]

honestly that picture (doorbrah? or whatever his name is)

Although he is lean and looks decent I think his build sucks. His midsection is huge compared to his upper body, not aesthetic imo

[quote]anonanon wrote:
This is probably my favorite physique. No fucking clue who it is, but he’s got exactly what I pointed out - big fucking shoulders and lats and a tight waist. His chest doesn’t make it, his arms don’t make it. No, it’s all about the wide V shape from his lats and shoulders.

Also notice his traps aren’t overly exaggerated. They’re not weak or small, but they’re not hueg either. Perfect look IMO.

No homo of course.[/quote]

haha yeah dude that guy is pretty fucking proportioned like a champ but photo makes me realize we got it all wrong

the “package” is obviously the most aesthetically pleasing bodypart…DUH

That’s exactly my point. He has a fridge of a midsection so, although he’s a pretty muscular dude, he looks ridiculous because he has no taper.

Hah, shit. You’re right.

Shirtless? Chest.
With a shirt on? Back.

[quote]anonanon wrote:

Having wide ass shoulders and big lats will make anyone’s physique look a lot more impressive. That V shape is always key to looking awesome. The small waist thing really adds to it and makes your shoulders and lats look even bigger by comparison. Some guys can pull off the wider waist look (ie: strongmen like Poundstone and Pudzian) but others not so much. Doorbrah (pictured) is a perfect example. [/quote]

Although he is lean and looks decent I think his build sucks. His midsection is huge compared to his upper body, not aesthetic imo[/quote]

I think you two are saying the same thing, anon’s phrasing was unclear. He said Doorbrah is a perfect example, meaning a perfect example of someone who does NOT pull off the wide waist well. (at least I think this is what he meant)

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]anonanon wrote:

Although he is lean and looks decent I think his build sucks. His midsection is huge compared to his upper body, not aesthetic imo[/quote]

I think you two are saying the same thing, anon’s phrasing was unclear. He said Doorbrah is a perfect example, meaning a perfect example of someone who does NOT pull off the wide waist well. (at least I think this is what he meant)
[/quote]

Yeah, exactly. I edited my post to clarify.

It’s the context they’re in.

Now imagine Zyzz’s traps on Ronnie Coleman.
Not so damn impressive now, are they!

lol

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Shirtless? Chest.
With a shirt on? Back.[/quote]

Nice way to look at it. I’d agree with this for the most part. Although I do think chest is an overrated bodypart, especially when compared to something like shoulders IMO

For a woman: wide, big muscular shoulders, and thick quads
For a man: thick back, traps, and a small waist, with legs to match.

_Mel

[quote]melanieamber12 wrote:
For a woman: wide, big muscular shoulders, and thick quads
For a man: thick back, traps, and a small waist, with legs to match.

_Mel[/quote]

QFT

I don’t know how anyone would pick one body part. All of those things contribute to a nice X-frame.