Most Aesthetic Bodybuilder

I’d probably go with this.

Michael Lockett should be mentioned. I don’t think he weighed that much but had awesome bone structure and long muscle bellies.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Overall, an incredible specimen. Elevenmag, we bow down to your amazing aesthetics and size. It’s truly remarkable.

P.S. When is this guy going to go away?

“I can’t even think of any that currently post.”

lolzzz gtfo douche.[/quote]

Looks “phony” to me.

[quote]Hip Scar wrote:

Overall, an incredible specimen. Elevenmag, we bow down to your amazing aesthetics and size. It’s truly remarkable.

Looks “phony” to me.[/quote]

hahaha

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Cedric is definitely the best combo of size and shape at the moment. Old school, find pics of Paris when he was around 250 lbs. I don’t think many people remember how large he got in his last few contests.

S[/quote]

Agree all around.

Also wanna add Flex Wheeler and Rory Leidelmeyer.

Francis Benfatto

Past - Serge Nubret
Present - Cedric McMillan
T-Nation - bwhitwell

[quote]DanielDJ wrote:
Past - Serge Nubret
T-Nation - bwhitwell[/quote]

This!

[quote]Hip Scar wrote:

Looks “phony” to me.[/quote]

damn you guys making me laugh too much!

[quote]DanielDJ wrote:
Past - Serge Nubret
T-Nation - bwhitwell[/quote]

+1

holy shit. thanks for opening my eyes to bwhitwell!

[quote]

looks like a total juice monkey i bet he just takes super pharmacological amounts of AAS and packs on mass everywhere without thought.

[quote]apocolypse wrote:

[/quote]

looks like a total juice monkey i bet he just takes super pharmacological amounts of AAS and packs on mass everywhere without thought.[/quote]
must have a puny mind

[quote]hanban wrote:
I really like Tony Freeman’s physique. great mass yet very athletic and balanced.

this is the look that should be winning pro shows. Cedric is a good start in that direction.

[/quote]

tony looks the best to me too and his physique is especially impressive because he is not a manlet lol but i meant people on T-Nation forums not pros.

[quote]xanatomyxchartx wrote:

tony looks the best to me too and his physique is especially impressive because he is not a manlet lol but i meant people on T-Nation forums not pros.[/quote]

Hmm. I’ll pretend I didn’t read your manlet comment.

However, you are correct about the Most Aesthetic Bodybuilder on T-Nation. I didn’t catch that the first time.

My vote goes to Kingbeef. He has a lot of the lines of past greats.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

tony looks the best to me too and his physique is especially impressive because he is not a manlet lol but i meant people on T-Nation forums not pros.[/quote]

However, you are correct about the Most Aesthetic Bodybuilder on T-Nation. I didn’t catch that the first time.

[/quote]

yeah and he has had one of the best transformations as well went from like what 125 pounds to 230 ripped that kind of transformation only comes in second to professor x imo

BWhitwell is looking good, never seen his pics before

Also, Where do I sign up for the waylander fan club? You guys have a zeal of some true fanatics. I never stated I have attained what I was referring to. Don’t blow your collective loads all at once

[quote]ElevenMag wrote:

Also, Where do I sign up for the waylander fan club? You guys have a zeal of some true fanatics. I never stated I have attained what I was referring to. Don’t blow your collective loads all at once[/quote]

eleven mag post pics (no homo)

[quote]apocolypse wrote:

[quote]

looks like a total juice monkey i bet he just takes super pharmacological amounts of AAS and packs on mass everywhere without thought.[/quote]

Fucking packing on mass with reckless abandon, what an assbag

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

yeah and he has had one of the best transformations as well went from like what 125 pounds to 230 ripped that kind of transformation only comes in second to professor x imo[/quote]

I agree on Kingbeef, very impressive transformation

[quote]ElevenMag wrote:

Also, Where do I sign up for the waylander fan club? You guys have a zeal of some true fanatics. I never stated I have attained what I was referring to. Don’t blow your collective loads all at once[/quote]

You’re getting trolled in response to your posts because you earned it. Way gets a lot of respect for what he’s accomplished, but you’re not just taking flak because people are on his nuts. You’re getting called out because you lack both a respect for and a comprehension of like half of bodybuilding and still see fit to try and educate others on the subject.

Edited.