T Nation

Most Active Poster

Dark_Angel has set an unofficial record.

He and RebornTN must be having some sort of contest.

[quote]ctschneider wrote:
He and RebornTN must be having some sort of contest.[/quote]

I believe it.

Anyone gonna make that pic up there an epic?

Impressive dedication to the improvement of posting technique

More discerning posters rely on quality, not quantity.

I produce quality in quantity.

'Cause I’m that good.

Both are “sprinters” and won’t keep up the pace for long.

In fact, RB is just coming back after a long absence from the forums.

It’s comical and annoying at the same time.

WTF. He did that after I went to bed. Thats grimy.

[quote]RebornTN wrote:
WTF. He did that after I went to bed. Thats grimy.[/quote]

That was no time for sleep, Kimosabe.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Both are “sprinters” and won’t keep up the pace for long.

In fact, RB is just coming back after a long absence from the forums.

It’s comical and annoying at the same time.[/quote]

Sometimes I pull that shit by accident. I always feel a bit sheepish, after the fact.

A post every 2 minutes? Do his posts go like this :

lol

.

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
Dark_Angel has set an unofficial record.

[/quote]

Yea, stupid prick keeps posting on everyone’s thread. Kind of low.

[quote]Sick Rick wrote:
A post every 2 minutes? Do his posts go like this :

lol [/quote]

Multiple tabs my friend, multiple tabs.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
RebornTN wrote:
WTF. He did that after I went to bed. Thats grimy.

That was no time for sleep, Kimosabe.[/quote]

Kimosabe?

I am ashamed, next time I’ll stay up later =/


[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
…[/quote]

Picture didn’t upload mate.

Edit: Now its up.


[quote]ctschneider wrote:
He and RebornTN must be having some sort of contest.[/quote]

Duel. To the last post.

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
…[/quote]

LOL, ok that’s quite funny.

[quote]RebornTN wrote:
WTF. He did that after I went to bed. Thats grimy.[/quote]

You sound upset. I bet you clicked on this thread expecting it to be about you. Hell, I clicked on this thread figuring it’d be about you. Kind of a disappointment, huh?