Mosley-Mayweather

[quote]jtrinsey wrote:
If you ever doubted the powers of punctuation, think about the difference between “a real ass, dude” and “a real-ass dude.”[/quote]

Ahhhh ok.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

[quote]jtrinsey wrote:
If you ever doubted the powers of punctuation, think about the difference between “a real ass, dude” and “a real-ass dude.”[/quote]

Ahhhh ok.[/quote]

Don’t ask me why but this made me lol

It’s ok I though it was funny too. Oh and Mayweather by TKO rd 6.

Mayweather 10th round.

Mayweather has done something that I dont’ think i’ve ever seen before. He hasn’t changed what got him to the top. No jumping 10lbs in one fight, no dropping mass amount of weight just to fight someone lighter. Even when fighting at a lower weight class he sacrificed money to fight at a weight he is comfortable with.

When people said long fights were boring he still fought the long fight.

Shane has changed too much from no steroids to steroids to no steroids, trying out new things. Losing fights winning fights, he’s going down. I did think at one point he was the only one who could legitimately give mayweather a fight but that was almost 5 years ago.

Mayweather vs. 50 Cent shit talking.

IT amazes me that anyone is picking Mayweather by anything other than a UD in 12.

Vernon Forrest couldn’t knock out Shane, DLH couldn’t knock out Shane, Cotto couldn’t knock out Shane, Margarito couldn’t come close to knocking out Shane, Vargas couldn’t come close to knocking out Shane, but y’all motherfuckers REALLY think miss fucking pansy ass “My hands break” Floyd Mayweather is going to KO him?

Man I want what you guys are smoking.

^ I agree 100% that there’s not a snow ball chance in hell Mayweather knocks out Mosley, but a good arguement against your logic is the fact that Mayweather knocked out Hatton when nobody else could prior to him.

Now Hatton isn’t even in the same vicinity as the degree of fighter that Mosley is, I’m just playing devils advocate.

^ I agree 100% that there’s not a snow ball chance in hell Mayweather knocks out Mosley, but a good arguement against your logic is the fact that Mayweather knocked out Hatton when nobody else could prior to him.

Now Hatton isn’t even in the same vicinity as the degree of fighter that Mosley is, I’m just playing devils advocate.

I posted twice?!?! wtf

slaps head

Momma was right… I is stupid!

walks out of thread shaking head

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:

Now Hatton isn’t even in the same vicinity as the degree of fighter that Mosley is, I’m just playing devils advocate.[/quote]

Well yea. Hatton didn’t face near the competition that Mosley has faced.

Hatton was also a 140 lber. fighting in the welterweight division.

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:

Now Hatton isn’t even in the same vicinity as the degree of fighter that Mosley is, I’m just playing devils advocate.[/quote]

May doesn’t want to put himself in the position to bang with Mosley because of Mosley’s size and power. So I can’t see a KO. Heck, I’ll probably have to give away an ANACONDA Protocol if Mosley were to go down from a check hook. So May by UD.

[quote]cutthoat25 wrote:

[Although I do really, really like Nazim Richardson. [/quote]

Nazim is a real ass dude[/quote]

? How do you figure?[/quote]

Ok, thats on me. I really dont punctuate that much on here, I just type and submit…alot of times I re-read my post and sounds nothing like what was in my head …LOL

KO or UD Mayweather wins…theres really no other outcome. Right?

^ If Mosley can’t KO Mayweather or atleast knock him down, he will lose. IMO. I’m not saying the fight is fixed, but Mayweather is King right now, and if the judges are going to dethrone him it will have to be because Mosley won a decisive victory. If it turns out to be a close fight, I’d give my right arm to bet Mayweather takes it, even if Mosley narrowly should have.

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:
^ If Mosley can’t KO Mayweather or atleast knock him down, he will lose. IMO. I’m not saying the fight is fixed, but Mayweather is King right now, and if the judges are going to dethrone him it will have to be because Mosley won a decisive victory. If it turns out to be a close fight, I’d give my right arm to bet Mayweather takes it, even if Mosley narrowly should have.[/quote]

really depends on who the judges are too. Some judges want you to take the title from the guy, others just look for you to win rounds.

^ I would say that is true for MOST fights. But with a star as big as Mayweather and as much money as the sport makes from people paying to see who can beat him, I don’t think they’re going to let his perfect record slip easily, he’s going to really have to TAKE it from him IMO. Thats why I think Manny has the best chance at beating him, because to me he is in that same boat right now in regards to being a super star and having to lose decisively for a judge to give the victory to someone else.

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:
^ I would say that is true for MOST fights. But with a star as big as Mayweather and as much money as the sport makes from people paying to see who can beat him, I don’t think they’re going to let his perfect record slip easily, he’s going to really have to TAKE it from him IMO. Thats why I think Manny has the best chance at beating him, because to me he is in that same boat right now in regards to being a super star and having to lose decisively for a judge to give the victory to someone else.[/quote]

That’s why Pac beat Marquez the 2nd time by decision, he’s a superstar and the poster child for boxing. Pac helped bring back the excitement back to boxing. Heck, listen to the HBO crew when they do a Pac fight, too much NUT huggage. I’d rather watch the crew I believe is from Europe because they’re not biased.
Yes, fellow Pac fans, he did knock down Marquez in that fight, but those rounds were very close.
Las Vegeas and Boxing wants and almost needs a Pac vs May fight in November.

This is ridiculous. Mayweather is only fighting Mosley by default because of the Pacman debacle, he will win by comfortable and unananimous points decision. Anyone thinks otherwise is letting their dislike of Floyd cloud their judgment.

I think if Mosley can catch Mayweather and stun him, he’ll probably be able to finish. Also, Mosley might be able to scrape a UD on workrate alone.

I’m picking Mosley

Wishful thinking, for sure, but maybe if I post it here it’ll come true~~

Sugar Shane gonna be doing this tomorrow night baby!