Morons Overdose to Beat Drug Test

Tricks to pass drug tests are like cures for the hiccups - there are many to choose from and some are spectacularly dumb.

A report in the November issue of the Annals of Emergency Medicine described four cases of people becoming ill after taking massive amounts of vitamin B3 (niacin) to rid themselves of incriminating chemicals.

According to legend, the dietary supplement will cause every trace of illegal substances to disappear overnight, but established recreational drug references, including Erowid, warn that it does not work and can cause health problems.

Apparently, the four emergency room patients did not do their homework before trying the folk remedy. All of them suffered from itching, a burning sensation, and a rash. One of them had symptoms far more severe than the others.

Concerned that his parole officer would give him a drug test, a 14-year-old boy popped eleven huge tablets of extended-release niacin. After becoming dizzy, suffering heart palpitations, and vomiting several times, he was brought to a hospital.

Lab tests showed that his body fluids were too acidic, liver was in danger of failure, and blood sugar was unusually high. His urine contained alarming levels of chemicals called ketones.

Initially, the doctors misdiagnosed him with a severe diabetic reaction and gave him insulin. That treatment got his blood sugar under control, but he remained in the hospital for several more days.

On the third day of his visit, the physicians checked his urine for drugs. Despite his risky efforts, the kid still tested positive for marijuana.

Manoj Mittal, a doctor at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, and his colleagues from two other medical establishments warned that as drug testing becomes more common, so will incidents of niacin poisoning. A second paper in the same journal mentioned that sixteen people in Colorado had called poison control centers last year after taking excessive amounts of the vitamin to detox before a drug test.

Fucking idiots.

People, don’t believe everything you read or hear to beat a drug screen. If you’re dirty, you’re dirty. Substitution or great dilution is the only way other than not using at all. And dilution creates another set of problems on it’s own.

Learn how the body metabolized substances. It will save you tons of headaches.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
Fucking idiots.

People, don’t believe everything you read or hear to beat a drug screen. If you’re dirty, you’re dirty. Substitution or great dilution is the only way other than not using at all. And dilution creates another set of problems on it’s own.

Learn how the body metabolized substances. It will save you tons of headaches.[/quote]

Where’d ya learn that, Cheech? Drug school?

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:
Fucking idiots.

Learn how the body metabolized substances. It will save you tons of headaches.

Where’d ya learn that, Cheech? Drug school?[/quote]

chemistry and personal experience.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

Where’d ya learn that, Cheech? Drug school?[/quote]

Nice new avi, btw.

Those poor kids. Niacin flush is pretty god-damn annoying, I can’t imagine how it must have been for them. I did some similar retarded shit at that age, so I feel for 'em.

The dudes I grew up with swore by milk and bleach. They mixed a cap full of bleach into a gallon of milk and drank it. I believe they did this a couple days before their drug tests. The crazy thing is, most of the time they passed their tests. I wouldn’t fuck with bleach, but who knows what the fuck it did to them?

[quote]jit07 wrote:
The dudes I grew up with swore by milk and bleach. They mixed a cap full of bleach into a gallon of milk and drank it. I believe they did this a couple days before their drug tests. The crazy thing is, most of the time they passed their tests. I wouldn’t fuck with bleach, but who knows what the fuck it did to them?[/quote]

Please tell me you are joking.

I’ve heard this before…I think I’d rather fail the drug test.

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:
jit07 wrote:
The dudes I grew up with swore by milk and bleach. They mixed a cap full of bleach into a gallon of milk and drank it. I believe they did this a couple days before their drug tests. The crazy thing is, most of the time they passed their tests. I wouldn’t fuck with bleach, but who knows what the fuck it did to them?

Please tell me you are joking.[/quote]

no I am not joking. I can think of a few guys who did this multiple times. I have no clue what this did to them, but would assume that whatever the bleach was doing was very very bad for their health.

on a side note, a dude I went to high school with seems to think that consuming small amounts of bleach “detoxifies” your blood.

Ok, the bleach thing…they passed the test because they consumed gallons of fluid days before the test, thus kept their urine diluted. The bleach did nothing for them. Again, this is just dilution. This is what the products you get at head shops bank on. They toss a bunch of crap into a bottle and tell you to drink a ton of water before taking the test. You pass, thank the product, and refer it to others. Profit for the company.

Bleach, or anything for that matter, will not detox your body. Having a fast metabolism and low body fat will lessen toxin retention time. That’s it.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
Ok, the bleach thing…they passed the test because they consumed gallons of fluid days before the test, thus kept their urine diluted. The bleach did nothing for them. Again, this is just dilution.[/quote]

That’s probably a major part to it. They drank alot of fluids so they urinated more often, and more toxins came out of them.

Ahh the fabled niacin flush…lol, I have seen so many idiots attempt this. I have even seen the bleach trick except these guys mixed it with water and they drank so much their noses start to bleed. The first post is the most correct. There is no way to avoid detection, save for a few specialty kits.

If you really wanna do drugs that bad try something water soluable not alcohol soluable like D9 THC. Or you could just not do drugs, thats a thought what ever happened to just drinking beer…hippies I tell you.lol

[quote]unbending wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:
Ok, the bleach thing…they passed the test because they consumed gallons of fluid days before the test, thus kept their urine diluted. The bleach did nothing for them. Again, this is just dilution.

That’s probably a major part to it. They drank alot of fluids so they urinated more often, and more toxins came out of them.[/quote]

Well that’s partly right. They drank more fluids, but more toxins did not come out. You cannot flush a fat soluable metabolite out of your system with water or milk or anything potable. They passed because they had a greater amount of excess water passing through their system than they had drug metabloites excreted into the urine. A person’s body only gets rid of so much per hour/day, and drinking a ton of water only dilutes what is already being excreted to a non detectable limit. That’s it.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
They passed because they had a greater amount of excess water passing through their system than they had drug metabloites excreted into the urine. A person’s body only gets rid of so much per hour/day, and drinking a ton of water only dilutes what is already being excreted to a non detectable limit. That’s it. [/quote]

I see. So they only detected trace amounts since the urine they tested was so heavily diluted.

everone i know swears by cranberry juice, but that seems retarted to me. Probably just the dilution thing.

Use that one thing, the fake penis thing. Looks like a strap on dildo, it comes with fake pee and hand warmer. Owned.

[quote]unbending wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:
They passed because they had a greater amount of excess water passing through their system than they had drug metabloites excreted into the urine. A person’s body only gets rid of so much per hour/day, and drinking a ton of water only dilutes what is already being excreted to a non detectable limit. That’s it.

I see. So they only detected trace amounts since the urine they tested was so heavily diluted.[/quote]

Exactly.

Again, if anyone is using “something” that they drink, and says it works, it is because they are literally oversaturating themselves. Your body can only use store/use so much fluid at a time, so the rest is eliminated through urine. If you flood your GI with copious amounts of fluid, the resulting urine will be low in all traceable metabolites, be it food, drugs, or other biological wastes generated by organs until it finds homeostasis again.

[quote]SeanT wrote:
Use that one thing, the fake penis thing. Looks like a strap on dildo, it comes with fake pee and hand warmer. Owned.[/quote]

The wizzinator. Get it before it’s outlawed.