Morning Wood

Ok, most of us guys are used to sporting some wood in the mornings, myself included. However, lately its been weird; we’re talking thundering erections. haha its very hard to take that morning bathroom visit and hit successfully when you have to take a few steps back. So is morning wood and the variations at all indicative of anything? (testosterone, etc?)

Morning, Day, and Night bro!! Ever since I started taking Tribex I can’t even think about sex without getting a rock in my pants. I would like to think it’s due to the girl I started dating … but good lord! And recovery time is amazing … after sex Saturday night literally 2 minutes later I was ready to go again. Just enough time to wipe down and change condoms … I’m kind of looking forward to ending this cycle on Saturday so I can get a grip. But to address your initial concern, my morning wood is more thundering than previously. What are you taking?

well heres my advice, pee in the shower aint gotta hold it back just let it fly

Growth: Thats my point – Im not on anything and have been off of my andro/nandro for a couple weeks and have used no tribex or anything. im just getting some concrete like erections.

funny story here…a friend of mine was advising another friend what to do in the morning in order to be able to pee w/ an erection. He told him to pee into the shower and then to rinse it off with the shower hose. Well, my unfortunate dumbass friend had one of those glass shower doors, and being sleepy one morning with a big ol’ wood, peed right on to the shower glass door (forgot to open it)…what a shame I wasn’t there to tape the whole incident.

Chris, are you new to working out? Maybe your body is responding to higher T levels than normal. Or maybe you just need to get laid, although in my case, that just made it worse. Anyone with a scientific answer out there? Anyway, wake up and think of Roseanne or something to calm the fella down. Better yet, imagine TC waking up next to you and that should cure you of any erection.

Growth - no in fact im not knew at all. ive been training for about 7 yrs so it cant be that. in regards to getting laid…well maybe that is it. haha but i doubt it. but i must thank you for the visuals you offered. That will definitely do the trick.