Morning Wood

When I took tribulus I never got anything out of the Biotest stuff, Alpha Male, TRIBEX etc. I did get good results from Nutrex Vitrix at 6-9 caps a day. I think you need to bump the dosage up for a month-6 weeks then cycle off for a bit.

X2 on getting bloodwork done. took me waaaaay to long to figure out I needed HRT, now I get wood back like when I was in my 20’s :slight_smile:

X2 on diet with fats. Test comes from a cholesterol molecule.

Use these keywords:

nocturnal penile tumescence self test

And if you’re totally scared and worried, go get a blood test done. If there’s a problem, see an ANDROLOGIST (urologist with a fellowship in andrology) if you can. Otherwise, go to a regular urologist or endocrinologist.

AND STAY THE FUCK AWAY from advice on T-mag given for real MEDICAL conditions!

I’ve been hypogonadal since 23 years old. I see an andrologist (a REAL MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL).

During REM stage of sleep two contributing factors occur. 1:Capillaries open up to feed muscles during an excited state and also increase blood flow through the penile circulatory system, and 2: increased nerve stimulation also stimulates the morning wood. The fact that just about every one has to piss in the morning is mutually exclusive of the fact that healthy men get a stiffy when they sleep and may wake up with one. Testosterone levels are also much higher upon waking.

I’m back, I dropped the soy and added ZMA before bed again and I’m rock hard!

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:
Photo and text from NY Times.

The nocturnal penile tumescence (NPT) stamp test is a test that confirms the inability to achieve and maintain an erection.[/quote]

Thanks Bricknyce - I really needed that picture, I had forgotten what my penis looks like

[quote]Chi-Towns-Finest wrote:
I’m back, I dropped the soy and added ZMA before bed again and I’m rock hard![/quote]

What did I tell you? lol

It’s such a relief knowing that you don’t have a medical condition eh?

Many times, lowered performance (in gym or the “bedroom”) and low mood can be fixed with good nutrition. I always say, fix your diet/habits before you even think about going to the doctors (within reason).

[quote]its_just_me wrote:
Bricknyce wrote:

The nocturnal penile tumescence (NPT) stamp test is a test that confirms the inability to achieve and maintain an erection.

Thanks Bricknyce - I really needed that picture, I had forgotten what my penis looks like[/quote]

You’re welcome. I’m glad you liked it, fuckface! I’m also glad that you appreciate the fact that pictures, illustrations, and charts are used in literature to explain something, jackass!

Chi-Towns-Finest wrote:

What did I tell you? lol

Many times, lowered performance (in gym or the “bedroom”) and low mood can be fixed with good nutrition. I always say, fix your diet/habits before you even think about going to the doctors (within reason).[/quote]

Yes, of course. Adequate nutrition can cure things like hypogonadism. Genius!

morning wood is not a welcomed sight when you have to share a small shack in fallujah with two marines, a Ugundan mercenary and an iraqi interpreter called Nemo…

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:
its_just_me wrote:
Chi-Towns-Finest wrote:

What did I tell you? lol

Many times, lowered performance (in gym or the “bedroom”) and low mood can be fixed with good nutrition. I always say, fix your diet/habits before you even think about going to the doctors (within reason).

Yes, of course. Adequate nutrition can cure things like hypogonadism. Genius![/quote]

Is that a hint of sarcasm I hear there? Because I’m not the one who jumped to conclusions in giving a 21 year old advice that he may have a form of “male menopause” when all he did was stopped his zinc just over a week ago which was giving him raging morning wood.

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:
its_just_me wrote:
Bricknyce wrote:

The nocturnal penile tumescence (NPT) stamp test is a test that confirms the inability to achieve and maintain an erection.

Thanks Bricknyce - I really needed that picture, I had forgotten what my penis looks like

You’re welcome. I’m glad you liked it, fuckface! I’m also glad that you appreciate the fact that pictures, illustrations, and charts are used in literature to explain something, jackass![/quote]

OK. It was just a joke. No offence intended.

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:
You’re welcome. I’m glad you liked it, fuckface! I’m also glad that you appreciate the fact that pictures, illustrations, and charts are used in literature to explain something, jackass![/quote]

Pretty sure his tone was because of a picture of a dong with no NSFW labels.

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:
its_just_me wrote:
Bricknyce wrote:

OK. It was just a joke. No offence intended.

[quote]spyoptic wrote:
morning wood is not a welcomed sight when you have to share a small shack in fallujah with two marines, a Ugundan mercenary and an iraqi interpreter called Nemo…[/quote]

They are all men, I’m sure they understand how the body works.

Chi-Towns-Finest wrote:

What did I tell you? lol

Many times, lowered performance (in gym or the “bedroom”) and low mood can be fixed with good nutrition. I always say, fix your diet/habits before you even think about going to the doctors (within reason).[/quote]

My nutrition has always been very consistent, all I really had to do was replace syntha-6 with whey protein.

[quote]Chi-Towns-Finest wrote:
My nutrition has always been very consistent, all I really had to do was replace syntha-6 with whey protein.[/quote]

Sorry, when I said nutrition I meant more vitamins/minerals.

For example, to get 45mg of zinc from diet it would take eating almost 3lbs of oatmeal/milk/cheese/yoghurt/nuts/chicken (or about a pound worth of beef) - unless you’re into eating 3 oysters a day? lol.

So when I say fixing diet, I mean more optimizing the diet (which can be done with vitamin/mineral/herbal supplements too).

[quote]DeeseB wrote:
Bricknyce wrote:
You’re welcome. I’m glad you liked it, fuckface! I’m also glad that you appreciate the fact that pictures, illustrations, and charts are used in literature to explain something, jackass!

Pretty sure his tone was because of a picture of a dong with no NSFW labels.
[/quote]

Yeah that’s it, now I’m looking for a new job lol