Morning Nausea

Any advice on nausea in the morning? I think I hve it figured out… But I’ll check on it tomorrow… I think I get nauseous in the morning when I hit my snooze too many times. I think its hormonal, I am nauseous for a good first half-hour of my day, sometimes I really do gag in the shower, but never actually throw up. Let me know if anyone else has experienced this and what helped them. I’m a physically active 20 yr old male and quite frankly, it sucks. A lot.

dont eat something right before you sleep

when you wake up drink orange juice wait eat something small and get your stomache used to food/drink before you start eating big meals

that helped me a few years ago

Pregnancy?

I’m kidding with my last post, of course, but you might want to look it up anyway. Or go see a doctor.

Ummm… don’t hit snooze?

Seriously, I second the “go see a doctor” comment. Why people attempt to live with and fix shit like this on their own amazes me. It’s one thing if you don’t have insurance, but chances are at 20 you are still covered on your parents. Go to the doctor to make sure you don’t have something more serious than just indigestion.

Go to sleep earlier.

[quote]meangenes wrote:
Any advice on nausea in the morning? I think I hve it figured out… But I’ll check on it tomorrow… I think I get nauseous in the morning when I hit my snooze too many times. I think its hormonal, I am nauseous for a good first half-hour of my day, sometimes I really do gag in the shower, but never actually throw up. Let me know if anyone else has experienced this and what helped them. I’m a physically active 20 yr old male and quite frankly, it sucks. A lot.[/quote]

I know it might sound crazy, but why don’t you go to a doctor instead of asking on a bodybuilding forum.