Morepain Just Finished his MBA

I know this is not steroid related but since i talk to you guys the most just wanted to say…FINALLY…I finished my MBA. I have completed all of my college and post grad part time while working full time…so for those out there fighting that battle…keep it up you will get there!

Congrats!

awesome work, for someone thats never battled that its rough! way to go MP thanks for continuing to drop by on us :wink:

good stuff man. just got mine in may.

congrats man. i have some friends that are doing their MBA along side a full time job so I know how difficult it is.

That’s an awesome accomplishment MP. I’ve been plugging away at my career change for about 3 years now and have two more to go. It’s motivating to hear what you’ve accomplished while working, as I am uber busy with raising my kid while the wife works, and take classes at night little by little, so am in a similar situation concerning time expenditure.

It’s always great to hear from you, and congratulations on such a fine accomplishment having been made while under the stress of a full time job bro.

Best,

ToneBone

Congrats. After your schedule dies down do you plan on posting regularly again? I always enjoy your insight.

thanks to you all, one of the down sides to being employed full time (basically running the business no less) and school is my social outlets are near zero. So talking to you guys from time to time has helped alot. Alot of people don’t realize that you make alot of sacrifices to get to a leadership position and that it can be pretty lonely when everyone you know seems to concentrate on having fun. anyway thanks

[quote]2thepain wrote:
Congrats. After your schedule dies down do you plan on posting regularly again? I always enjoy your insight.[/quote]

i look for opportunites where i can actually be of assisstance, not so much with the cycle advice and stuff that is regurgitated a thousand times.

Steroid use has to be the most over-thought aspect of this whole game, well maybe not, people get pretty ridiculous with training protocols as well, i mean really its weight lifting, its not that complex, stimulate the muscle, eat, rest, supplement if you choose to, genetics determines the rest.

[quote]morepain wrote:
i mean really its weight lifting, its not that complex, stimulate the muscle, eat, rest, supplement if you choose to, genetics determines the rest. [/quote]

MP - It’s bits of insight like this that make a great contribution. I am sure a lot of people would miss it’s importance if not pointed out how much wisdom is in that one sentence.

i always laugh when i hear someone say their protocol is the best out there…no protocol is worth anything more than the effort you put into it…period.

There are some routines out there that are crap and results will always be hard to come by. But you can have the best set/rep/lift scheme in the world and if you don’t bust your ass it doesn’t mean shit. All the time I have friends ask me what type of workouts they should do to get big…my answer: the kind where you feel like you are gonna pass out or throw up.

the older i get the more i realize that food and rest is just as much a part of the game as lifting the weights. For me they all have to be in order to see results.

genetics really trumps pretty much everything…you can work with what you’ve got but you can’t get what someone else has by doing what they do. I don’t care what arnold did for his biceps or chest, yours aren’t going to look like that just because you did it too.

Hope to see you around here more often.

FG

Good stuff morepain. Getting that advanced degree is all part of working the system, a simple fact that so many never do figure out.

[quote]morepain wrote:
its weight lifting, its not that complex, stimulate the muscle, eat, rest, supplement if you choose to, genetics determines the rest. [/quote]

WOAH WOAH HOLD up!.. watch what you say around here, your gona put people outa business throwing around those kinda truths.

[quote]retailboy wrote:
morepain wrote:
its weight lifting, its not that complex, stimulate the muscle, eat, rest, supplement if you choose to, genetics determines the rest.

WOAH WOAH HOLD up!.. watch what you say around here, your gona put people outa business throwing around those kinda truths.[/quote]

LOL, indeed!

Always a little bit more impressive when it occurs shall we say after 30 :wink: Well Done morepain

[quote]chillain wrote:
Good stuff morepain. Getting that advanced degree is all part of working the system, a simple fact that so many never do figure out.

[/quote]

very good point, i make a good living and have for some time but the system dictates that in order to insure that i can maintain that i better hold an advanced degree, so i could bitch and moan or get out there and get one…i chose the latter

Absolutely awesome mate - i am truly in awe of people who can juggle work, family, social, training AND achieve a high level degree as well… you deserve all you get! (in a good way…:/)

lol

JJ

Some of the most successful people I’ve met were committed to a life of physical fitness and exercise.

Your degree is just another example of your drive. Way to go, and congrats!!