More Than 6 Weeks of Superhero?

I’m 34, 6’7, 260lbs 25% body fat. Been lifting on and off, and for a variety of reasons, I’ve had a lot of set backs and I’m pretty weak. Like, 225lb squat weak.

Anyway I saw the 6 week to superhero program on Tnation facebook post and gave it a try. It’s exhausting, and I really like it.

I’d like to run it more than 6 weeks. My goal really is to not be weaker than a fetus, and to stop being a fat slob.

It seems like this should work right?

Also there doesn’t seem to be any horizontal plane pulling, or did i miss something?

Thank you!

[quote]2meter wrote:
I’m 34, 6’7, 260lbs 25% body fat. Been lifting on and off, and for a variety of reasons, I’ve had a lot of set backs and I’m pretty weak. Like, 225lb squat weak.

Anyway I saw the 6 week to superhero program on Tnation facebook post and gave it a try. It’s exhausting, and I really like it.

I’d like to run it more than 6 weeks. My goal really is to not be weaker than a fetus, and to stop being a fat slob.

It seems like this should work right?

Also there doesn’t seem to be any horizontal plane pulling, or did i miss something?

Thank you![/quote]

1. Try it for 6 weeks… ask me your question again after having done the 6 weeks

2. In the past I posted about back work… it can be added (and some biceps work) for a few sets after the workouts if you feel like it… but with the amount of deadlifting and olympic lift variation your back will be fine… PLUS if you are trying to lose fat and consuming a caloric deficit you wont be likely to build a lot of muscle so doing direct work for every single muscle will not be useful, just become good at the big basics.

Thank you, I will do just that.

I do always tend to get ahead of myself.